GTA3:MTA COMIC BOOK

Finally ready for release (after 3 days of no sleep), My MTA comic is ready to be public. It's a tale of a man's fight to the finish with a mysterious killer entitled "DODO DUEL".

Grab it from the HERE now and let me know what you think in this thread, or the VCK guestbook.

HERE IT IS

cover.jpg

page1.jpg

page2.jpg

page3.jpg

page4.jpg

page5.jpg

page6.jpg

pag7.jpg

page8.jpg

page9.jpg

page10.jpg

...What ya think?

I NEED A NEW HOST FOR THE SECOND HALF< SOMEONE PM ME IF YOU CAN HELP

Edited by Guest

that is so cool, great editing, and best of all, good storyline! 8)

i love the atmosphere of it, it has a Max Payne 'detective' feel to it. :P

very well thought out and great writing.

why not post the pics directly into the forum though? it would be much easier to view, because this way, you have to download the zip, and open them up one by one in the right order.

thanks for all the positive feedback, i do have a vc story in mind, but i'm still considering filming instead of making a comic. i beleive i could make a great story with mta:vc, but the question is if it's worth making a film (much much harder) rather than a much easier to produce comic.

BTW, someone asked me why I consider this an mta comic rather than a gta3 comic, maybe this link will shed some light:

http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=9440

yeah, i eventually passed out in my coputer chair, missed the dodo duel event that weekend, and then uploaded the pics. there are more typos than that actually.

EDIT: HOLY CRAP!, did someone just link this thread, look at the page views all of a sudden!!

• 3 weeks later...

In honor of the 2000th thread view, (yeah, i have been vainly watching it) i release this preview of my next comic. its gonna be way way longer with some actual dialogue in it. (with correct spelling). It's hard making a comic/movie in vc cause you have to worry about skins and stuff, but its easier in some ways cause i can take away the hud and use camhack.

preview.jpg

• 2 weeks later...