Bobmaniatic stunting (my first stunt movie)

Fixed link: http://www.thegamersalliance.com/dynami ... unting.rar

I deleted it from the DB because of the broken link first, then i realized it was actually up on the server so i had to recreate the DB row, i may have gotten your username wrong, sorry if i did 8)

As for the video:

i have seen alot worse first vids, but just to warn you, my two cents are probably going to be the nicest you hear :lol:

Tips:

Work on your editing, synch music with stunts

Don't include a stunt unless you land it, no matter how good it is

Your grinds.... work on them :shock:

The writting at the end of the vid was hardly legible

Thats all i can think of off the top of my head

I didn't like the music.

There were a few good stunts in the bunch, but you should work more on the angles of the replays :)

Yeah and that text in the end was not very readable.

Anyway I should go dl B-ware's vid, but my bandwith limit forces me not to :(

I didn't like the music.

There were a few good stunts in the bunch, but you should work more on the angles of the replays :)

Yeah and that text in the end was not very readable.

Anyway I should go dl B-ware's vid, but my bandwith limit forces me not to :(

that 2 bad

Omg great vid!!!! it had asome stunts in it!

edting was great, wich program did u used it must B verry professional I guess. nice sync on the music and nice effects. Music wasn't anoying at al and very original and it fitted really good with the stunts. Stunts where really good, very original spots and the trick where sick. I was like Woah when u landed a 360 over the river @ malibu....ohh wait u didn't land it, oh well who cares. The credits was very nice done with paint i guess it was very nice and it wasn't hard 2 read at all. And u must tell me ur secret on grinding cuz it was great!!! and it doesn't matter u didnt land all of the stunts... well u landed mostly not but THAT DOESN't matter cuz i never saw ttaht kind of original spots at all!!!!!

a 10/10 m8 keep the good work comming :D !!!

(srry for double post!!)

lol Ramon, sarcasm?..

Damn im glad you didnt say that about mine! :P

Btw thanks for that stoppie spin tutorial ;-)

Must do that again sometime!

p.s il send them files over msn to you.

Rider

No i really think the vid is Uber good :P:P:P:P

Jeah np for the stoppiespin training :P Hope 2 c the vids soon

Well well what do we have here.... 8)

Ramon on a Sarcasm-spree? Must be sumthin' extremely horrible. :D

[EDIT:]

Hahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahaaaa....!!!

(gasps for air)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaha.......!!

(larger gasp)

Muwhahahahahaahahabwhaahaha..............

Okay seriously. :shock: I'm not gonna give you my opinion, because you will not survive it.

I'm very good at making people feel bad, as lotsa people already know by know, so I'm just gonna save your pretty little soul. :P

Thats it. 8)

Okay seriously. :shock: I'm not gonna give you my opinion, because you will not survive it.

I'm very good at making people feel bad, as lotsa people already know by know, so I'm just gonna save your pretty little soul. :P

Thats it. 8)

They know by know?

It's not cool being good at making people feel bad dude. And giving constructive criticism isn't hard. Give the guy a break FFS!

Thats it. 8)

They know by know?

It's not cool being good at making people feel bad dude. And giving constructive criticism isn't hard. Give the guy a break FFS!

I know, but some ppl are just asking for it by posting a vid like that :?

admit it, everyones first vid sucks, their is no way around it, the only way to make stunting more fun and more competitive is to encourage others to make better vids, And everyone gets started with a crappy vid and then makes better ones as they go along. Look at any stunters history, if you have been around long enough you should know this.

Bottom line: Give criticism but don't try to scare the people away from stunting, yeah the vid wasn't the best, but it is better then alot of peoples first vid.

Ofcourse this is all my opinion...

Bobman, Try to use the replay angles to your advantage if the stunt isnt so great .. make it look better with a decent angle!

Also, show the landings of your stunts, it gets rid of that "did he land it or didnt he" question!

I know im not very good at stunts but all the ones in my video i landed and made sure people seen that.

Rider

Bobman, Try to use the replay angles to your advantage if the stunt isnt so great .. make it look better with a decent angle!

Also, show the landings of your stunts, it gets rid of that "did he land it or didnt he" question!

I know im not very good at stunts but all the ones in my video i landed and made sure people seen that.

Rider

well if he don't shows the landing he didn't land it, thats a fact no question :P

admit it, everyones first vid sucks, their is no way around it, the only way to make stunting more fun and more competitive is to encourage others to make better vids, And everyone gets started with a crappy vid and then makes better ones as they go along. Look at any stunters history, if you have been around long enough you should know this.

Bottom line: Give criticism but don't try to scare the people away from stunting, yeah the vid wasn't the best, but it is better then alot of peoples first vid.

Ofcourse this is all my opinion...

"Cough" Not my first stunt vid ( http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?p=27320 )...only all my rest :P

Okay bobman I'll give you my 2 cents. I'll try to keep it as nice as possible.

First: Make sure you only do awesome tricks and when you do try to record those as nice as possible.

Secondly: Try to synchronise the stunts along with the music so these two things become one big cool video.

Thirdly: Don't use such lousy texts which are made in Paint but instead try to use the effects which are build in your video-editing programm.

The video itself was, in my humble opinion, really bad. just try to work on these three steps and I'm sure your next video will be a hit. 8)

Ow and I'm not gonna apolagize for my last post, because I still think that this video is a laugh. :P

I'm downloading it now. Let's see if it's worse then my first vid, at that time I didn't even know you could change the camera angle in replays :oops: (I am working on a 2nd vid, so beware :D ).

will let you know what I think later on.

EDIT: just as bad as my first vid. and I guess everything was said here before.

Edited by Guest