PARTYSERVER Vice City (Public Server Play)

Pic0o

I haven't played Vc in a Long time, and Decided to Install 0.4.1 and Play off my Lan Server tonight. I'm a lil Tired from Cleaning and enjoying the Weekend, but I feel I am not being an Agitating Player, I also mentioned trying to Party As Mexican.

This Server has some cool Stuff like Max ping Kicks, and the Stability is Awesome :) No Dc Once Until...

A Fellow mex and I are heading to try and Bring Som Rukas, and I See [DJ]Reefa Chillin Atm.

Mass Car Piles Spawn, and I am in the Middle as they Explode. Shortly After, I am @ Desktop, buit Still connected to the Server.

I Comment about My Radeon prolly Trippin Out, I get some Snide Comment, and My Client Closes.

Seriously, I don't see any Reason for that, if a Mass Car Bomb was Thrown Down, and mad Respect for having an ・ Ok Heli-Kill ・ Cause :)

It was a nice Final Fantasy Xi Day off, but once Again, Dunno what the Senario is, but the server is Super Nice, whoever been the Admin ;)

Back to Oblivion Weekend :)

yea the car pile-up you speak of is also called a "hurricane effect". its caused by an MTA Exploit Panel which spawns all servers cars in a random or specified location if im not mistaken. its sucks, i know, but you can blame it all on that f:Okin' a:Ohole BLooD. hes the dickwhipe who made it. :roll: otherwise partyserver is fun and when the ping kick scripts are running, usually not too laggy with pings under 200. if its constantly over 150 i wouldnt recommend it.

This hacking shit is always a pain in the ass when it comes to online games, you just have to remember that the prickface doing it is prolly a 25st 13 year old busy jacking off over getting full marks in his Geography homework.

Despite this, remember...Partyserver is always the place to be... be you a man, a mouse or just Toilet fodder.

Can I request one of the Party server admins to take a look at this thread, please?

One of the biggest problems is not cheaters (I've been around two weeks and speedhacking is so EASY to spot), but the perception of cheating due to well known issues with synchronization in MTA. Rarely, can I play for 5 minutes without hearing a flame contest over allegations of cheating. Reminds me of Arthur Miller's 'The Crucible' - we have reached the point we're most are unable to distinguish between cheaters and legitimate players.

Regards,

Riotgirl

• 2 weeks later...

It's a good server I admit. But like someone said awhile back it DOES have a bunch of cheaters. I hate to get a ton of ammo such as a M60, A MagNum, a M4, and a Police Shotgun only to be blown away by some car-glitcher or car-thrower (car glitcher= guy who sticks to the car) car-thrower (guy who blows up the car for underworld exploitation)

Other then that it's a good server. I'll go see the Killer's From Canada's server.

Can I request one of the Party server admins to take a look at this thread, please?

One of the biggest problems is not cheaters (I've been around two weeks and speedhacking is so EASY to spot), but the perception of cheating due to well known issues with synchronization in MTA. Rarely, can I play for 5 minutes without hearing a flame contest over allegations of cheating. Reminds me of Arthur Miller's 'The Crucible' - we have reached the point we're most are unable to distinguish between cheaters and legitimate players.

Regards,

Riotgirl

Part of the problem is the ping kicker stops working after a few hours. Players with pings higher than 200 tend to be falsely accused of cheating by inexperienced players/admins.

I'd like to say that all of the admins are expert cheat discriminators but they aren't. But it's alot better than the alternative which is not enough admins.

We get lot's of cheaters down at our server, I bet most of them end up on Partyserver or from Partyserver. Does Partyserver get those ass hats that flood MTA chat and d/c everyone? Those are the people I really hate. I usually see it coming when someone else comes in with the same IP as another, but then again it could just be some peeps on a router, so there's no tellin'.