Vice City Joyride

This is my latest creation featuring action by primax and my self.

This movie shows stunts, failures, bugs, fun stuff etc. that happens while primax and I have been playing GTAVC.

It's not to show how good we are, but how fun, cool and crazy the game can be to play. Think of it as a tribute to one of the best singleplayer games of all time :D

The music and various audio tracks in this movie are excerpts from some of the radio channels from the games GTA, GTA2 and GTA3.

I have uploaded 6 screenshots @ own-age.com if you are interested in seeing them. There will also be listed a FileFront mirror there when the file is approved by FileFront.

Vice City Joyride mirrors @:

Nothing more to say, except Enjoy! :D

A little note:

The soundquality is a bit low, but that's all I could get out of the soundfiles from the old GTA games where all audio is from. And there is one sequence from an old Fraps capture I did some time ago that I have totally overseen and therefore not switched to the high-quality version I made later.. :( It's close to the end and it still has the "REPLAY" text in the corner :( The rest of the movie is as high a quality I could get from the game using Fraps and colorcorrection etc..

Edited by Guest

Hmmz hwat should i saw, the vid was kinda strange :roll:

the editing was good, nice syng. but the music......why did u use it?!

I thinkt that music didn't fit in any way.

For the stunts....hmmz they didn't impress me much, u can get allot more out of cab stunting. most spots where a bit already seen, already done. The most bike stunts didn't impressed me neither. Also kinda weak spots and nothing new or special. Now for the part where u did the bails....wel why do u put that in a vid...i mean why did u even record it?! And for the parts with the glitches, well most things are a bit funny, but if u played allot of GTA (like me) u see allot of those things so they are funny, but not special enough for in a vid. And u did allot of them in the vid so u should only put the good ones in it. For the rest it was funny 2 watch, but noting special 2 me and one thing: 200mb is kinda 2 big for a vid of that quality/duration.

A 6.8/10 next time spend more time on the stunts and other things, and put misic in that fits. But still nice done

i enjoyed this video very much. the intro was very cool. nice effects, and great sync with the music. and the stunt were nice. i get the urge to shutdown my computer at work, and go home and play VC!

great work!

Good work Netrex, I thought the whole vid was pretty damn entertaining, and superb use of music with the editing. Hope to see more from u 8)

i get the urge to shutdown my computer at work, and go home and play VC!

Watching vids at work??? uh oh, someones in trouble :lol:

The vid was excellent netrex, the editing was VERY well done, i thought the music was done well and kept the rythem, you did a great job of syncing the clips with the music and making it all flow very nicely.

The only things that i would point out are that some clips were very similar and i think i would have left some of those out. Also i would have left out the clip containing the REPLAY text.

Other then that an excellent vid, Can't wait to see what you can do next.

No worries with the size, TGA eats 212MB files WHOLE!... (for now atleast lol)

Hmmz hwat should i saw, the vid was kinda strange :roll:

the editing was good, nice syng. but the music......why did u use it?!

I thinkt that music didn't fit in any way.

For the stunts....hmmz they didn't impress me much, u can get allot more out of cab stunting. most spots where a bit already seen, already done. The most bike stunts didn't impressed me neither. Also kinda weak spots and nothing new or special. Now for the part where u did the bails....wel why do u put that in a vid...i mean why did u even record it?! And for the parts with the glitches, well most things are a bit funny, but if u played allot of GTA (like me) u see allot of those things so they are funny, but not special enough for in a vid. And u did allot of them in the vid so u should only put the good ones in it. For the rest it was funny 2 watch, but noting special 2 me and one thing: 200mb is kinda 2 big for a vid of that quality/duration.

A 6.8/10 next time spend more time on the stunts and other things, and put misic in that fits. But still nice done

I use the music because I like it. I dig the GTA radio channels :D Why do people continue to say that I should use good music. It's about taste and discussing it is futile. The music also reminds me of the other GTA games and the feeling I got from playing them, so, to me, it gives the movie more of a GTA feeling than using other music would have. And it should be pretty obvious why I put what I put in the movie. It's because I like it ;) Sorry you didn't enjoy the movie more than you did. Maybe next time you will like it better ;)

And the filesize again. This movie has blury spots and everything isn't crystal clear, and if it had been any smaller, it would have been even worse. I ripped all the stuff twice, because when I got my the graphics-card I have now everything looked alot better and got alot smoother, and with the color correction I did, it got even better. I'm not about to ruin that with low bitrate. I have a HQ version that is close to 600MiB, but that is just for storage, not upload.

The only things that i would point out are that some clips were very similar and i think i would have left some of those out. Also i would have left out the clip containing the REPLAY text.

That clip is a mistake :( I just noticed it after upload, so I exported the movie all over with the new one. It was simply an oversight after I recaptured everything a week ago or so with my new graphics-card. And I kind of have a hard time leaving out stuff I think is fun, cool or nice ;) which is why some stuff might be repetitive, but it's not as bad as it was in GTAG, so I'm getting better at it ;)

Thanks to you guys for the comments, both good and bad :) Constructive criticism is a good way of realising what's weak spots and what's not =)

Content wise this movie will probably appeal more to those who doesn't play the game as much as some of you guys here do ;) I.E., me and my friends and most other people :) It's hard pleasing those who play it as much as you do when it comes to skill =) But maybe next time ;)

Oh yeah. I like smileys 8)

It was pretty cool, what graphic card you use? couse mine does not look like that.. even if it was boring sometimes 12 min movie it was fun to watch the whole movie good done man...

Thx man :) I have a Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB. But I have done some colorcorrection on all the clips I used in the movie to make it look better. In the game, and more so when I capture it, it looks like there is a gray filter of some, but with colorcorrection, it kind of gets removed. If you get what I mean :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i cant download nothing from gamesalliance?

it just said "You are being restrictred to new downloads section! Its better!" and takes me back to the downloads list.