0.4.5?

Guest Pun

[

Well let's say that you also have a badge on saying that you work at a well known bank. That would certainly explain why people are asking you (just think Bank Employee = MTA Team Member).

So are you wearing this "badge" or are you one of these non-banker nubs ive heard so much about.

I think we should just blow up all the banks and give everyone a fiver and tell them to fend for themselves, i think it would solve our little problem.

Well let's say that you also have a badge on saying that you work at a well known bank. That would certainly explain why people are asking you (just think Bank Employee = MTA Team Member).

i understand your point, but what if the bank employee was standing under a sign that says "DO NOT ASK ME WHERE THE @#$#$^ BANK MACHINE IS" (sign = announcement/sticky forum threads)

(arent metaphors fun!)

Like I just said just a few seconds ago somewhere else...

This great all knowing club we are all in is shrinking fast, maybe taking the time once and a while to share your infinite wisdom with new comers would help them become all knowing... then they can reply to the new, newcomers...

Id just be happy my bank had customers still...

MTA is now the chick that used to be pretty but now she is older and her ass is a little saggy so she has to learn to be nice :wink:

• 2 weeks later...