0.4.5?

Guest Pun

Eai only the coders know a bit more i think, they know how far its done i think and they already can make a planning when its done at least i think they can maybe not. i will just wait for the best release ever of mta. :wink:

you DO know that eAi belongs to the team, right?

(not the 0.4.5 team, but still)

If team members are telling you they don't know I wouldn't put it on your christmas list... just a hint :wink:

A Christmas release would be very ambitious. They haven't even finished coding it yet, let alone testing / debugging (which takes a long time).

P.S. They don't like you asking for release dates.

Because they've forgotten what it's like to be a newbie and/or out of the loop.

Because we don't know the answer.

eAi

Well that's a stupid reason for not liking people asking for the release date. If someone asks me where the nearest cash machine is and I don't know, guess what I say - "I don't know" - I don't bite their head off just because some other people have asked me previously. How were they supposed to know? But this is what happens to new people around here and they're just interested in the project (poor newbies).

Well that's a stupid reason for not liking people asking for the release date. If someone asks me where the nearest cash machine is and I don't know, guess what I say - "I don't know" - I don't bite their head off just because some other people have asked me previously. How were they supposed to know? But this is what happens to new people around here and they're just interested in the project (poor newbies).

but what if every ten minutes someone walks up to you and asks you where the cash machine is. you'd get kinda annoyed.

Edited by Guest
If team members are telling you they don't know I wouldn't put it on your christmas list... just a hint :wink:

A Christmas release would be very ambitious. They haven't even finished coding it yet, let alone testing / debugging (which takes a long time).

Umm... read the topic title this is 0.4.5 not blue.. :wink:

but what if every ten minutes someone walks up to you and asks you where the cash machine is. you'd get kinda annoyed.

The only sensible reply. What is wrong with you people?

Well let's say that you also have a badge on saying that you work at a well known bank. That would certainly explain why people are asking you (just think Bank Employee = MTA Team Member).

Would I get annoyed? Well of course I would. But would I show it? Of course not. That's just not how you deal with people asking an innocent question.