Drag Racing in Ghost Town [Possible New Gameplay Mode]

Guest Kdoggg710

Hey you know how there has been a lot of discussion about drag racing on the airport and what not. Well I know that many out there feels as I do and want to drag race(yes I've seen everyone's suggestions) but the perfect place would be at the Ghost town. Think of it: No Peds(even though you can turn them off), No Traffic and great little strech of land about twice the length of the quarter mile. Well maybe I'm just being an idiot but I think that would be a great place only need to make it solid and add a bridge out to the Street Drag City. Well let me know what you guys think this idea...

ooohhhhhh that is to funny. its like the double quarter pounder at Mcdonalds. shouldn't it be call the half pounder with cheese? but anyway, there are lots of other places i think would be better to have drag racing with less chance of havin to fall into the water.

i got it but they say that its best to have a clean install without mods(unless your playin lan with other people that got the same mods)so i don't wanna put it on. got the ultimate stunt park mod,too, but again i leave it off so my game will run fine when the MTA mod comes out.