[GL] Grand Larceny ~ www.grandlarceny.co.uk

Kent Traffic Cop

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hitman, :o off, and leave Dan alone. He simply only stated that u r Tduck, wot is the big deal with that? Jesus u must be around 8 yrs old or somat...

stfu you mother fucker, yea i am tduck he make it sound like i am some raper or something that no one should go near or something im no raper, couse he is a idiot he talks so..

Example:

btw MTA-Hitman is [VCA1]Tduck, just thought id let u know ;). I got the PM he sent me still and his name is there ;):P

btw the raper MTA-Hitman is [VCA1]Tduck he cant fool us, were to smart, just thought id let u know ;). I got the PM he sent me its so dangerous still and his name is there MTA-Hitman, be aware folks he might hurt us..

Edited by Guest
Hitman, :o off, and leave Dan alone. He simply only stated that u r Tduck, wot is the big deal with that?

Tduck was banned for being a utter spam machine.

He argued with everyone,swore,muttered and didnt make sense half the time.

The Forum Mods also have a rule about people they have banned and who rejoin with a new name, or use a friends account.

No wonder he's pissed :shock:

Hitman, :o off, and leave Dan alone. He simply only stated that u r Tduck, wot is the big deal with that?

Tduck was banned for being a utter spam machine.

He argued with everyone,swore,muttered and didnt make sense half the time.

The Forum Mods also have a rule about people they have banned and who rejoin with a new name, or use a friends account.

No wonder he's pissed :shock:

hmm i use my old account, but i changed my name that's allowed what i know ron...

Hitman, listen yeh, you go ott (if you know what 'ott' means), all the swearing and stuff, all i said was you were tduck, its not like im calling you a rapist its just a simple statement for fuck sake. Honestly, no offence you really need to grow up.

I don't mod, i make mods for single player & NOT for MTA

If you're gonna start spamming again and making BIG deals of things then go ahead and carry on the way u are coz soon you won't be on these forums for much longer.

I suffered my punishment when i got banned, i got over it. Now keep this out the GL thread man, gang threads are simply for match reports and recruitment news.

- DJ-DaN