I BE IN SERVER AND I DON'T SEE OTHER PLAYERS :( :( :(

Guest monTe

It's because you have Windows 98. MTA only works on Windows XP and 2000, and that's why you don't see anyone. I had the same problem when I tested it out on my other PC that runs Win Me.

They really need a big lumo sign on the front page saying 'Only works with XP' etc.

I have win98 se and MTA workinG :lol: I be in server and i see other players but i have high ping :( i dont know why ... other players dont walk ... they stay in one posiotion :( ... i set low quality graphic ... AND THIS SAME PROBLEM !! i i have ping 500 - 1000 :(

I have win98 se and MTA workinG :lol: I be in server and i see other players but i have high ping :( i dont know why ... other players dont walk ... they stay in one posiotion :( ... i set low quality graphic ... AND THIS SAME PROBLEM !! i i have ping 500 - 1000 :(

players stand still cause you're using 98, jeez

Yeah, I had that with Win Me too. Also notice that in-game chat doesn't display either.

MTA does not work on Win 9x. If there was some secret way of getting it working, we'd tell you (although technically it wouldn't be a secret then, but I digress).

• 3 weeks later...