If your banned!

Mr.Bill

I don't think people are understanding the purpose of a ban. If your account is banned, it means stay of the forums. If you want to get unbanned, you DONT make a new account and pm a mod, you go on IRC or get someone else to pm him for you. Pm from another account you just made is not going to help you in getting unbanned, since it's breaking the rules.

If you go on to the right irc, you need to talk to the right mod, with the right attitude. EXAMPLE!

Wrong:

Yo dawgg, Why am I banned?

you flamed, banned for a week

Well im sorry, just unban me now

it dosnt work like that

No, you dont understand, unban me ok?

This is where I usually go off to block that said person, and probably ban him from the channel. Im nice that way.

Right:

Hey, is there a super mod around here?

Yeah?

I was banned, I don't know why, could you tell me?

*If I know why, I'd tell you, if I don't, I'd tell you I don't

Well, when can I get unbanned?

"Usually a week if it wasnt that bad, mind you it's best you remind me to unban you because I forget very easily

Oh, k. thanks then. Cya

If that would ever happen, My faith in the gangs section would be partially restored.

THINGS NOT TO DO!:

*Boss the super mod around, as in, order him to unban you. that makes things worst

*say such things as "I was banned for no reason bs!" - Lately, theres usually a reason for the ban. So that is usually not true, also makes things worst

*Swearing at the super mod for being a nazi prick... Guess what that will get you.

*Bitching about the ban wont help either.

Mr.Bill,

I know this is a little mistake, but..

don't think people are understanding the purpose of a ban. If your account is banned, it means stay of the forums.

It should be "Off", not "Of".

EDIT: And I don't wanto start any trouble around here, so don't go crazy at me. :cry:

nah you're wrong. lol. its "of", "off" however would make no sense. ty.

Mr.Bill,

I know this is a little mistake, but..

don't think people are understanding the purpose of a ban. If your account is banned, it means stay of the forums.

It should be "Off", not "Of".

EDIT: And I don't wanto start any trouble around here, so don't go crazy at me. :cry:

nah you're wrong. lol. its "of", "off" however would make no sense. ty.

Well he was kinda right, but got the wrong "of" (correct one = hightlighted)

Anyway, this doesn't really matter at all, so :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
how about dont do nuttin to get banned in the first place :o sounds good 2 me

I didnt do nothing to get banned on party server I was letting my friend play and he was just driving around listending to sounds then the admin banned him for quote " no reason " :cry::shock: