Stuff. OLD! 900 stall

• 2 weeks later...
turn it into flash with a flash converter and then host on imageshack it will be much smaller and still good quality

encode it to flash it keeps the quality and makes it much smaller in KB's

usually when people dont reply to ur idea, it usually means they dont care not really much point saying it twice

turn it into flash with a flash converter and then host on imageshack it will be much smaller and still good quality

usually when people dont reply to ur idea, it usually means they dont care not really much point saying it twice

coder did i need a running commentary??? :shock: dont think so, so dont take ur usual fag approach to these situations and keep your fckin ass out of other peoples business

coder did i need a running commentary??? :shock: dont think so, so dont take ur usual :o approach to these situations and keep your fckin ass out of other peoples business

and you stop the flaming

lmfao, all ur posts r spam, look at what i found in your profile
[0.16% of total / 8.62 posts per day] - Joined 31st December 2004

uve got 180 something posts in a matter of a couple of weeks.. congradualations u spammy lil shit.

8 posts a day (perhaps they are replies u fucktwat)