Psycho Mans Gang [PMG]

im not going to do some flashy topic post with all these crazy emblems and whatever (because i dont know how xD) but heres what you should know and heres all that really matters:

Psycho Mans Gang

We originated from the SARP server, until it shut down, and now we are in the RPP freeroam server. we are the only gang there that is permitted to use personal, customized skins, vehicles and a HUGE base, spanning through ground level, underground, all the way to the air. we have about 30 members with PLENTY more on the way (i have an extension planned). we roleplay very often, and if youre a good player, it isnt hard to rise through the ranks. we have ranks (of course), rules, an admin system, and several social media platforms to keep in contact with each other... our vehicles were chosen specifically for certain roles the ranks have also. see my signature for more info on how to join, and how to contact. thank you

the server is romanian/english, so if no players are on, its probably nighttime there so just try again later :)

• 1 month later...