:: iMa :: Int. Mafia Assassins:: RECRUITING : mta-ima.co.nr

Hieu.JZX26

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gunny i'm not gonna catch up with you!

Your just a clan mover - you literally move clans every minute. I WILL not change clans unless there is a disorder.

oh yes u will bT is my final stop for alchohol oh wait :x clan n e wayz I only changed cause of the major disorder of clan shutting down.

agree this is the noob ^ control his bad bitching :lol:

// PS Stay the :o out, I didn't start this bitchin :roll:

lol it's the bitch chronic rofl... so i live in sweden i have better comp + better internet than you, and you aint so immature at all it was you who started the bitching couse i killed venom fair so he says i lag etc i'm lame what a idiots.. IT'S not the ping that's matter if i have good Board Band

that's matter.. You even said my internet sucks that just makes you a big loser couse there was many that laged in there Shocked and it's nothing about my internet.. whatever i don't need join this stupid gang..

P.S i whould not trust you as a admin on any server for kicking people, bitching.. For no reason, just :o my face dude..

hahaha, you posted that, now read the bolded text. pwned. let me quote you again:

I didn't start this bitchin :roll:

BULLSH!T

Hi i'm a bitichin noob that thinks im so cool even if i whine all day i fuck my momma hahahaha i like fuck her that whore haha i'm so gay want to fuck other faces but they diss me haha

PWNED gay yep you did start it on party server and here.. and i said fuck off my face if you can read english.. i didnt wrote fuck omg im not gay like you..

lol noob lets point out the spammin noob ^ dont tell me to stop spam in ure fucking boards if you know other noobs spam and he started this..

some qoutes i got from messages you wrote this youre self

I'm A :o KID!, IM Gay Fagot Noob I'm A Dickhead i Suck ass

If i remove the parts this is what you wrote in messages like you remove my text.. i wrote fuck off, you deef man?

first of you still bitchin and whine, second of you act like a stupid dumb

canada kid that want to fuck others face, you wish that i fuck you're face?

then you are a stupid dickhead couse i said fuck off

Edited by Guest