i wonder what comes after san andreas!

Guest sp-static

whats the next gta after san andreas gonna be like :x

miraculous probably, probably will have stuff we cant imagine

watcha guys reckon

Edited by Guest

It's way to early to say what kind of things will be in the next one (if there even is a next one). You can't tell me you're bored of SA already?

Anyway, they put a lot of content into SA which makes me wonder if there's much else that they can include in the game.

Why in the world would Rockstar give up the GTA-series if they raises millions of dollars? :?

Ofcourse there'll be a new version. And it will probably be online. :)

ah yes online for sure, after seeing MTA, they would probably make one, and earn millions more , but it better not CrAsH :x, and i do hope the servers are better. (not like gamespy or sum shit)

• 1 month later...

gta have done everything to improve the game now in sa, swimming etc etc only thing left is multiplayer i think there will only be one more after sa :? (maybe multipul maps aswell, but the map in sa is way big enough)

w00t a old topic brought bk to life :)

GTA:SA is a really big step up from Vice City but I think there could be a few more improvements in the next GTA if there is one. 8)

What do you mean by "few"! There can be many more improvements. Lemme give you some examples of what should have been San Andreas already:

- Diving (just the animation)

- Scubagear

- Submarines

- Deltawing (aka hang-glider)

- children (brutal (!) )

- Animals (I'd like to run over mad cows)

- First person view on weapons (a better one) (and the ability to switch between views)

Any much more which I can't come up with right now.

:P