Possible Idea for Blue

Guest dauntless

First of all, I'm new to the forums, and MTA and I must say that what I've seen looks brilliant :D

My idea is for the Helicopters, and possibly planes if there is to be any. Parachutes maybe? Sorry if its been mentioned before, I was never really one to scan forums in depth. I just think its a bit annoying when your helo catches on fire, and you can either die by gravity or by being melted. I was lucky last night that i went down while flying over a high building.

Also, will the Army be added into Blue?

Thanks

Parachutes have been suggested. It's currently not known if they are possible, but they are unlikely to ship with Blue and are more likely to be a third party mod.

Also, will the Army be added into Blue?

I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. Army skins and vehicles will be included, but army NPCs will not be.

My idea is for the Helicopters, and possibly planes if there is to be any. Parachutes maybe?

The rope, like the swat uses with the maverick,

this will be possible (copying out of single player).

So the passengers have a special button to use the rope to get out of the vehicle, perfect for gang wars whith 1 pilot and 3 gunners, the pilot drops them off and goes back to base.

:shock:

My idea is for the Helicopters, and possibly planes if there is to be any. Parachutes maybe? Sorry if its been mentioned before, I was never really one to scan forums in depth. I just think its a bit annoying when your helo catches on fire, and you can either die by gravity or by being melted. I was lucky last night that i went down while flying over a high building.

heh for the gameplay parachutes would be brilliant!

I'm sure you won't die by gravity though when you bail out of a heli, it only takes about 40-50+ hp from the fall :P

The rope, like the swat uses with the maverick,

this will be possible (copying out of single player).

So the passengers have a special button to use the rope to get out of the vehicle, perfect for gang wars whith 1 pilot and 3 gunners, the pilot drops them off and goes back to base.

:shock:

I think the ropes are only textures and those in sp might not be useable for a mod in Blue.

but then again someone could make some new for us :D

Is mta blue coming out for GTA3?

hmm of what we have been told, the MTA team might not include Blue for GTA III.

GTA 3 is, well a bit old now, I'm guessing they're going to focus on SA when it gets released for the pc.

although they said that it will be possible for another dev to add Blue MP for GTA 3, in a form of add-on I guess, will take a lot of work tho :)

We don't need parachutes, Vice keeps you alive no matter how high you fall from. What should be fixed though, is that annoying bug that you get sometimes after a heli kill where you keep mashing enter but you won't bail from the heli. I have died countless times from that. It pisses me off every time.

I think that point is arguable. With single player, the bigger the better is true, because theres structure to hold it all together. Theres missions "go to X and do Y" is more fun in a large and varied enviroment. With online play, in a way smaller is better. Look at FY maps in Counter-Strike, often they're pretty tiny and fast. I think thats probably why spawn wars occur in MTA, because people in MTA naturally gravitate towards where the most action is happening, and thats pretty reliably going to be a spawn point. GTA3:MTA works better in a way as the islands are smaller... they're still too big really, but it causes much more interested game-play (in my opinion, of course).

Anyway, as I've said in other posts, blue will allow much more flexibility in limititations (of map size) and structure.

eAi