Neon Carball on FFS

NeonBlack

Hello dear MTA community,

I just wanted to leave this piece of information here (because knowledge is power):

Tjong has sold his Carball mode and it's now used on FFS, i.e. (maybe the more important thing) on FFS there's an only slightly modified Carball script. Credits for Carball workarounds and stuff still go to Tjong.

Have a link to the original announcement of this in the Neon forum.

Discuss, spread, ignore – your choice.

Greetings,

NeonBlack

(aka Firzen, Neon Administration)

I don't quite understand what you are trying to achieve with this outstir. It was the decision of the author to sell his scripts and it was his decision to make. I also do not understand how you can call it a slightly modified one without even having seen it, nor having enough knowledge about coding to be able to assess something like that.

Regardless, I made an official comment here: http://ffsgaming.com/threads/50796-CarB ... post348565

Welcome to real world.

I'm just here to inform. Nothing more. I agree with you that it was Tjong's decision to sell the script. But I disagreed with you withholding the detail that you haven't made FFS' carball resource from scratch (I heard attempts to reveal that got deleted) and according to your apparently slightly upset reactions it's a thing that matters quite much.

As we are in the real world, all the people will draw their own conclusions about all this. I strongly doubt this will damage you or FFS in any noticable way long-term. So keep cool and carry on.

But I disagreed with you withholding the detail that you haven't made FFS' carball resource from scratch.

I have never claimed such thing in the first place.

(I heard attempts to reveal that got deleted) and according to your apparently slightly upset reactions it's a thing that matters quite much.

No such thing happened. A post claiming that we stole scripts from Neon was deleted and I publicly advised the person to contact Tjong if he has any doubts. I am not upset, not even the slightest.