Cheat free servers

Guest peteVAC

What's really bugging me is the fact that there are WAY too many cheaters out there in mta:vc, and even worse is the guys who blatently cheat, then, if challenged, catagoricaly deny it in a vein attempt to save their sorry cheating noob ass's from been kicked/banned from a server.

I work hard everyday and look forward to having an enjoyable game of mta:vc of an evening, but most nights its spoilt by some kid(s) who dont die when shot, speed hack, super jump, car spawning etc.

What is the point of playing the game if you cant die - just so you can have the highest score? or just to show the whole world what a lame player you are and that cheating is the only way you get by. I die alot in the game because thats the rules, you get shot - you die, someone runs ya down you die, eat too many cherry popper ice creams - overdose - die and so on. There has been many a night ive taken a beating or have been rolled over by some cheater noob but by the end of the night ill make sure ive clocked myself a decent score and all without cheating or glitch abuse, and y'know something it fills me with pride, good honest and decent pride.

You know you cheaters must be really bored, never dying, always got a car, always have all the weapons and no one can beat you. night in, night out of that and i'd be bored stiff!

Well maybe one day we'll be cheat free, but i doubt it, theres always gonna be the one that does, the one who thinks hes a clever C**T.

anyway who can say they keep a reasonably cheat free server?

coz id love to pay a visit. If you have then please list it below.

VCES server is cheat free mostly, especially in the evenings, doesnt get terribly busy though.

Other servers like TLR and FMJ also usually have admins about, i notice that on servers such as multiplay.co.uk deathmatch they dont have any admins which is rather stupid, so cheaters are everywhere on there.

Problem is its become increasingly easier and easier for poeople new to the game to find cheats and mods which they can use in MTA, yet sadly the team havent counteracted on this, hopefully they will do something more in the next release. If not then we're all well an trully f***ed and will have to put up with it all.

What's really bugging me is the fact that there are WAY too many cheaters out there in mta:vc, and even worse is the guys who blatently cheat, then, if challenged, catagoricaly deny it in a vein attempt to save their sorry cheating noob ass's from been kicked/banned from a server.

There's not as many cheaters as it may appear. Lag and bad FPS and Glitching all cause things to not appear as they actually are. It may look like you shot someone, when in actuality your shot may have been off to the side a bit. Don't get too discouraged. There are more non-cheaters then there are cheaters.

I work hard everyday and look forward to having an enjoyable game of mta:vc of an evening, but most nights its spoilt by some kid(s) who dont die when shot, speed hack, super jump, car spawning etc.

So do I. See the above for information about people not dying when you shoot them. Speed hacks are usually pretty obvious, but that too, could be lag. Super Jump.. No idea what you're referring to there, unless you mean Jetpacking. That's also pretty obvious and yes, that's a cheat. Car Spawning is 90% NOT a hack, but rather a desynched car that's on their screen but not on yours. I don't know of any hacks that just create cars out of thin air. I'm sure their out there somewhere, but it's more likely just a desynched car.

What is the point of playing the game if you cant die - just so you can have the highest score? or just to show the whole world what a lame player you are and that cheating is the only way you get by.

All of the above usually.. It's normally those who haven't taken the time to learn how to play and need a hack to "do well". It's just a basic insecurity. Very childish, as I think most veterans will agree.

I die alot in the game because thats the rules, you get shot - you die, someone runs ya down you die, eat too many cherry popper ice creams - overdose - die and so on. There has been many a night ive taken a beating or have been rolled over by some cheater noob but by the end of the night ill make sure ive clocked myself a decent score and all without cheating or glitch abuse, and y'know something it fills me with pride, good honest and decent pride.

Cheaters usually have no self-pride or any sort of semblance of "fair play". They get their rocks off by spoiling others' games.

You know you cheaters must be really bored, never dying, always got a car, always have all the weapons and no one can beat you. night in, night out of that and i'd be bored stiff!

Amen!

Well maybe one day we'll be cheat free, but i doubt it, theres always gonna be the one that does, the one who thinks hes a clever C**T.

anyway who can say they keep a reasonably cheat free server?

coz id love to pay a visit. If you have then please list it below.

The Official Servers are Admined pretty tight, as are the Partyservers. Those are the only servers I go to, along with the VCA server (GTA III). Stick with these 5 servers and usually you'll have a pretty good time. There are a few that get by, but more often then not, they get caught and summarily executed.

I understand your frustration, as cheaters annoy me to no end. I have no patience with them. Take heart in the fact that even though there are the occasional cheaters, there's more non-cheaters out there.

I would of course recommend Disaster´s darkimpulse server.

In addition to having a lot of admins present, the semi rpg script running there seems to be enjoyed by many.

As for the cheaters, they come in 3 categories.

Firstly the speedhacker. Often driven by being lonely, he is searching for MTA friends. In example, you will see these people challange others to a race, hoping for a kind comment on their cool car after. Or maybe offering a ride.

Secondly, you have your non-playing cheater. He will spam the chat, try to get into admin, make all vehicles that are being used spawn in a specific location etc. I have not yet put a label on these, but I figure it´s the same people who put other people´s houses on fire in real life. Stalker outside the window type.

Thirdly, the cheaters who are motivated by frustration, anger. They seek revenge. Health hacking and jetpacking seems to be the most frequently used. Though, some will have minor cheats such as spawning with extra weapons only.

Prime target for the majority of these, is to ruin your day.

They are annoying no doubt, but try and not let them get to you.

If you give them a reaction you will only encourage them further.

Here is a little something to consider before next time;

a) Shotguns and grenades knock most cheaters over.

Say you have a large number of grenades on you, you will then be able to hold that person to the ground for quite some time. (Though there are some who can jetpack away while laying down)

b) The stubby shotgun can 1 hit kill any health hacker.

c) No one can heal the smiling blades of a chopper.

And finally, keep in mind these aren´t the brightest of god´s children.

They may seem hard to kill but most aren´t.

Bishop: You need a life. Seriously. You have too much free time on your hands if you are psychoanalyzing kids who play MTA.

pete: Stop taking the game so seriously, man. If you really want to relieve stress, there are better ways (or should I say better games).

homer_slobering.gif

Hrrrrrrrr... liiiiiii .. fe.

Well, sign me up for a downtown Paris Penthouse, Katie Holmes´ homenumber, a good amount of cash and I promise you, you wont see me around here for at least 2 days.

Next time, compliment me on a job well done instead of being discourage by envy. I am glad I could contribute with knowledge, no need to thank me.

I´d say all in my post is pretty obvious (assuming you played enough), wouldn´t you say so bobo , gunny, stilfer´s "brother" or whatever your name is this week ?

ps. my shift ends in 4 hours and 20. Feel free to spend your evening here with me.

pps. I have a category for you aswell lol, but in the fear of getting my post deleted I wont speak it, so what do you say we get together and see if a geek like me can play ?

I´d say all in my post is pretty obvious (assuming you played enough), wouldn´t you say so bobo , gunny, stilfer´s "brother" or whatever your name is this week ?

ps. my shift ends in 4 hours and 20. Feel free to spend your evening here with me.

pps. I have a category for you aswell lol, but in the fear of getting my post deleted I wont speak it, so what do you say we get together and see if a geek like me can play ?

I believe you have blown my post out of proportion. I was pointing out that you don't seem to have anything better to do than to psychoanalyze kids who play MTA. I believe you have given those kids a little too much credit. As these represent the most illogical portion of the human race, the only word suitable for their collective description is "stupid". See, that wasn't so hard, was it?

It's not hard to psychoanalzye these people, they make it fairly obvious what they're like by talking.

Any new players reading this that're fearing cheaters, get this:

My average life span playing against pros: 5-20 seconds, sometimes I luck out and kill them... rarely.

Average life span against cheats (while recording with FRAPS): Way over 1 minute, and only because I want them to kill me so I can wrap it up.

If you're on a server with a cheat or two and a few other players with no admin, I'm sure if you can prove it, everyone else'll grab stubbies, grenades and helis. They won't stay long.

Average life span against cheats (while recording with FRAPS): Way over 1 minute, and only because I want them to kill me so I can wrap it up.

I second that, hands down cheaters are the worst players in mta, takes them a very long time to kill me, and its usually because i empty all my weapons on them and give in for a fast ammo refill

• 3 weeks later...

You can try my server which is located within the US. Our server is cheat free server as well and we nearly ban any n00b that constantly cheats. Just search for ".:RA:." under game-monitor.com. If you'd like to know more about our server rules and who things work out, you can view them here:

http://mappingshack.com/mtaforum/viewtopic.php?p=7#7

• 2 weeks later...

I believe you have blown my post out of proportion. I was pointing out that you don't seem to have anything better to do than to psychoanalyze kids who play MTA. I believe you have given those kids a little too much credit. As these represent the most illogical portion of the human race, the only word suitable for their collective description is "stupid". See, that wasn't so hard, was it?

As per usual I was given a cliché internet comment from some homo john doe and I replied.

Envy, inferiority complex, loneliness or whatever drives you is indifferent to me.

My points are valid and people who - in oppose to you - actually play MTA might find some of them useful.

They all spring from simple logical observations from regular game time.

Like I said

... all in my post is pretty obvious ...

There is no higher science or intelligence involved here, and that´s funny because somehow you got the idea your whole social heritage, yes maybe even your very existence was in grave danger by reading my first post.

Fear not, I am sure your doubts about your own intelligence is un-true.