Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas 1.5 released!

jhxp

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job!

How to open browser in game?

Login into your admin account then open the Console using the key F8 and write start webbrowser after this just press the key ALT to show the cursor and click on the CEF icon which is near the GTA radar.

@Ontopic

This is one of the best MTA updates recently, great job MTA Team!

This update is a problem!

My FPS is between 9 and 11.

some function became deprecated?

Are you using Windows 10? If so, then you'll have to wait for a new build to come or until the MTA team solves the problem when Win10 gets officially released.

I am using widowns 8.1.

enough friends commented on this low FPS of 1.5 mta problem.

No offense, but windows 8.1 sucks.

Well i think it will get fixed soon,it will be awesome if it is fixed and nice thing with the Webbrowser ingame,now it's possible to script with HTML or Javascript to make a login panel :D

It'll be also abuse-able and we'll see lots and lots of tricks to get private things (e.g login info of some website).

1.4. - 1920x1080 not windowed, max details,ao. = 56FPS

1.5. - windowed, 1650x1020, low details, nothing "on" = 35FPS

_______

WTF ? ... Please, fix it as fast as it is possible :///

And no, I haven't bad PC, I can play GTA V on it.

1.4. - 1920x1080 not windowed, max details,ao. = 56FPS

1.5. - windowed, 1650x1020, low details, nothing "on" = 35FPS

_______

WTF ? ... Please, fix it as fast as it is possible :///

And no, I haven't bad PC, I can play GTA V on it.

Hahah I've the same thing but in both 1.4 and 1.5 ( sandy bridge i5 )

Guess GTASA's too old for us bro

50 % complain like crazy about dramatically worsened fps in compare with 1.4... what did you put there that eats so much fps? this gotta be fixed if you really want anyone to migrate to 1.5. what was even the point in releasing an update that is worse than what it upgrades...

50 % complain like crazy about dramatically worsened fps in compare with 1.4... what did you put there that eats so much fps? this gotta be fixed if you really want anyone to migrate to 1.5. what was even the point in releasing an update that is worse than what it upgrades...

I want to see you develop an app and upgrade it with new functions and try to keep it up-to-date with computer systems.

Not even browsers could handle loading up a web page fast enough.

If the server has 0-20 players, We get like 55-65 FPS. But when the server gets upto 100 players, it even comes to 30 FPS. I have tested the FPS in every 1.5 servers. Same result.

Edit: I get constant 100 FPS in 1.4 servers.

Edited by Guest
  • Moderators

That is possible, when the mta functions are changed and using more memory when extra features are added.

But I put my bets on the new/rewritten sync features, since those are the stuff that you have to multiply by the amount of players.

Yet, I think mta 1.5 is great. Especially the new light feature, which I hope will also work on objects in the future.