Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas 1.5 released!

jhxp

Strange, today I said: "Man, I wish I could add a browser to my server so people could use the soundsystem without having to actually get out of the game". Someone heard me up there, dammit.

It's a good version, but don't you think that the words in the chatbox are too separate from each other? Just sayin', maybe it's a problem of my server or something.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a good version, but don't you think that the words in the chatbox are too separate from each other? Just sayin', maybe it's a problem of my server or something.

I was thinking of that also, they're truly a bit much seperate. So, nope, it's not your server.

In-game news needs updating. 90% of servers haven't even updated yet.

How to update my server i don't know please tell me?

If your server is Linux-based then go here https://linux.multitheftauto.com/ and download the 32 or 64bit version depending of your current server, then just replace the files that are in the zip with the files of the server (each one in its respective path, the root archives go to the main server folder, and the ones in mods/deathmatch to the mods/deathmatch folder in the MTA server's folder).

In-game news needs updating. 90% of servers haven't even updated yet.

How to update my server i don't know please tell me?

If your server is Linux-based then go here https://linux.multitheftauto.com/ and download the 32 or 64bit version depending of your current server, then just replace the files that are in the zip with the files of the server (each one in its respective path, the root archives go to the main server folder, and the ones in mods/deathmatch to the mods/deathmatch folder in the MTA server's folder).

idk what bit i'm using D:

i f***ed up my server i use filezilla by the way

i don't use linux :(

Linux is an OS, not an FTP/SFTP file manager, you can know what kind of mta server you're using by entering the server and looking at the welcome message (something like "Connected! MTA SA Server 1.5 [GNU/Linux]", the red part says which OS you're using for running your server), if you're paying a server hoster, then you are probably using Windows, if you're using a VPS, then Linux, but check it out, also you can know it if you're running your MTA Server from an exe file (Windows) or a archive with no extension (Linux).

Linux is an OS, not an FTP/SFTP file manager, you can know what kind of mta server you're using by entering the server and looking at the welcome message (something like "Connected! MTA SA Server 1.5 [GNU/Linux]", the red part says which OS you're using for running your server), if you're paying a server hoster, then you are probably using Windows, if you're using a VPS, then Linux, but check it out, also you can know it if you're running your MTA Server from an exe file (Windows) or a archive with no extension (Linux).

I'm paying for host now how to update it?

I'm paying for host now how to update it?

As Perfect said, you should make a topic at the respective section. The problem of hosters is that they don't usually give you access to the root MTA Server files, so updating it is relatively impossible, but there can be some exceptions, you should talk with your hoster's support or something. I personally recommend you getting a Linux-Based VPS (VPS is like a remote computer that lets you do whatever you want with it, all the ports are open and the VPS runs 24/7, you could increase your slots to 1024 and also you'll have bigger amounts of RAM, CPU, Hard drive space and protection [For bigger I mean BIGGER] for the same price, and you could create servers for other games), open your server there, I use OVH (ovh.com) they are a lot cheaper than a server hoster and the maintenance of the server is relatively easy and good.

• Moderators

Why are the .so files in the /x64 direction, of a 64 bit mta server? (core.so / net.so / xmll.so)

Must I keep the: core.so / net.so / xmll.so in that folder? Or move it up like the 32 bit server?

Very nice! I love it!

This update is a problem!

My FPS is between 9 and 11.

some function became deprecated?

Are you using Windows 10? If so, then you'll have to wait for a new build to come or until the MTA team solves the problem when Win10 gets officially released.

add function "refresh page" :wink::wink::wink:

There ya go

function refreshPage(theBrowser) 
local browser = guiGetBrowser(theBrowser) 
    if isBrowserLoading(browser) then 
    cancelEvent() 
    else 
    loadBrowserURL (browser,getBrowserURL(browser)) 
    end 
end 

This update is a problem!

My FPS is between 9 and 11.

some function became deprecated?

Are you using Windows 10? If so, then you'll have to wait for a new build to come or until the MTA team solves the problem when Win10 gets officially released.

I am using widowns 8.1.

enough friends commented on this low FPS of 1.5 mta problem.