GTA:SA Mission Help

Gun-Nut

the one where u have too dance? just look at the symbols at the bottom and then press them at the right time. once ur done with the dancing, she asks if u wantt to get in the car with her. u reply with yes and steal the truck and bring it back to OG loc's house

-_- i know that but i can't complete the dance bit there a certain trick to it?

i beat it on the first try its not that hard but if you dont want to do the mission u can do a trip skip ( --> on ur d-pad

mite think of that if i can't do it but i'll keep trying beacuse i don't like missing something out most people i know who got it cheat as it is -_-

Trip skip doesnt skip the mission, it's just on some missions and all it does is transport you to a certain spot that you have to get to in the mission instead of restaring the mission all over, probally wasn't implemented in this mission though, anyways, this mission should be easy, I got it on the first try.

go find/buy an smg or assault rifle with hella ammo, body armour and some sort of fire if you can get it, cruise to santos ammunation if you need to, then crouch strafe round the snitches house and shoot the CAR so it blows up, then the bodyguards/security guys will have noticed you so take them out (not hard) and enter the house, the snitch just stood there for me so the first time i shot him in the head which failed the mission because he couldn't be identified, so kill him with a few torso shots and take the picture.

go find/buy an smg or assault rifle with hella ammo, body armour and some sort of fire if you can get it, cruise to santos ammunation if you need to, then crouch strafe round the snitches house and shoot the CAR so it blows up, then the bodyguards/security guys will have noticed you so take them out (not hard) and enter the house, the snitch just stood there for me so the first time i shot him in the head which failed the mission because he couldn't be identified, so kill him with a few torso shots and take the picture.

ok thx i'll try that