Rumours

Guest Demonbreath

Lo folks i have been around mtavc sinds the beginning and never botherd to post anything here. But after i heard numerous rumours that you guys are planning to quit after Blue i was shocked :shock: and that led me here just wanting to say that you guys need to keep up the work as its friggin awsome and i hope you guys also (this is a dream) make a mta for San Andreas :P if SA doesnt have any multi in it. so hereby i salute the MTA team for their continues performance and ill get some adverts up my site to draw even more people here :P

Cya later

A very very addicted MTA player

Demonbreath

Its nice that we've got some rumours (in a way) but this one is false. We will continue to make MTA for as long as we can and as long as we're motivated to do so. Although blue is going to be an amazing step forwards, theres lots we still want to build ontop of it after the first release.

eAi

Its nice that we've got some rumours (in a way) but this one is false. We will continue to make MTA for as long as we can and as long as we're motivated to do so. Although blue is going to be an amazing step forwards, theres lots we still want to build ontop of it after the first release.

eAi

phew glad its not true :D MTA:Blue is gonna be much better then what we have now and its still getting updates NICE!!!

Quit? lol, god i hope not, with all the improvements, modifications that they have created I can't imagine that they'd be done after they released BLUE, releasing that just scratches the surface of MTA and what, with a little coding know how you can do.