What can be with game world when kids wanna play gangs...

Partyz

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... I'm not looking forward for comments and such things. It is just for information, because some ppl even here can't understand, how is MTA world IN REAL, not just here - on MTA Forums...

... And I will be very glad if DEVs FINALLY will do something with Gangland in MTA, because it is ruined slowly and day by day it is falling down...

I still don´t understand the topic. You are saying that the gang scene is getting ruined (how it really is) and you want MTA´ers to say it ?

As a whole, the mta forum and playing on servers hasn´t changed all that much over the last year.

It´s not more destructive now than before.

People called me a noob from my first day to this one.

Same as others, I still get banned for killing people every other day.

The big change when talking server play, is the extent of glitch knowledge.

Going from 2 people to 2 gangs to everyone. But hey, it has been like that since february-march (talking about certain specific glitches, not earlier ones such as bitchpacking by Prontera or prawn island warp by yours truely).

Server play is not going to change, or the people on them aren´t. Not until the game is changed.

Even then, admin abuse and the people with either a 1986´ pc or a connection so slow they technically aren´t even in game, are still going to be around. Funny how they are able to enjoy playing with you, when they can´t even see where you are.

As far as the MTA world on the mta forum goes, or at least the gangs, I do see some positive adjustments in certain ones.

I guess a lot of people spent a good long while trying to piss oneanother off for fun. Unfortunately it just spread to almost everyone lol.

I've never been a glitcher myself,and cannot recall a time where i have been accused of it.

I'm only able to actually do 2 deliberate glitches (nades and mollies),but try my hardest not to do it.

The other range of glitches i am unable to do,as i dont know how.

And have no intention of learning or practising said glitches.

It's a shame that glitching is commonplace,but it is and that will not change.

Glitching itself does cause bad feeling,especially in matches,but i'm past trying to prevent or deal with them.

I don't even crouch to save ammo on the M4/M60.

I don't like glitches or glitchers,but some people still think that winning is oh so important,that they will resort to whatever tricks they know.

It's the fact that some people rely on glitching that sucks,their whole reputation is based mostly on glitching.......

For those of you who don't glitch,i salute you. :D

For those who do,you are soooooo coooool,can i have your babies :?:

so you don't jump when you shoot a stubby?

silly topic

lol kung the allsogood kfc policy :? . but we all agree on that jumping is quiet simple and even a noob can come up with that. however more leet glitches like crouching and running demand effort. in overall most ppl dont use those glitches mostly cos they dont even know how to do them. jumping however is more "natural" and i belive that in the case of mta we have to tolerate one things and restrict others so the community sticks together. i mean look at AA, i doubt they had played even a single game and now they are dying. same was with kfc (glitchtopia etc) however you guys came back into game and now i gotta say you are one of the few gangs that deserve respect. 8)

as for the game in overall, i v been enjoing my play a lot lately :) however, i havent been enjoying browsing these forums............ :roll:

silly topic

lol kung the allsogood kfc policy :? . but we all agree on that jumping is quiet simple and even a noob can come up with that. however more leet glitches like crouching and running demand effort. in overall most ppl dont use those glitches mostly cos they dont even know how to do them. jumping however is more "natural" and i belive that in the case of mta we have to tolerate one things and restrict others so the community sticks together. i mean look at AA, i doubt they had played even a single game and now they are dying. same was with kfc (glitchtopia etc) however you guys came back into game and now i gotta say you are one of the few gangs that deserve respect. 8)

as for the game in overall, i v been enjoing my play a lot lately :) however, i havent been enjoying browsing these forums............ :roll:

Well thanks for the dead AA observation and your kinds words.. however..

Glitches or no glitches... The hypocrites who complain about glitches all glitch.

Let's have BORO pick what glitches are good and what glitches are bad... You at least admit to gltiching...

Two posts in this thread are from jumping glitchers who either say the glitch is an unforutuate side effect of jumping... the other says they don't even do that..

too funny

When a nub joins do you run a class with them so they learn your pet glitches?

heh

a fixed pov. im not gonna argue i know that 75% of the mta community agrees with me so liek whatever dood :) looks like this glitch affair mostly concerns stubby users.. imagine waiting till the end of animation every time... n/c but theres a whole load of other weapons in game :)

i once thought like you, i thought that crouching is cool, it makes your shots faster and that u actually "crouch" under the bullets..lol.. dont u think that mta is buggy enough? this game is supposed to be a simple shootem out game, not some arcade game where u gotta push three buttons to shoot.. with glitching excessively on purpouse you begin to miss the point of this game :roll: but i know there are some who find it cool and shit so oh well whatever who cares anyways, a no glitch rule is commonly accepted in matches and everybody knows it doesnt concern jumping after shooting teh stubby 8)

I don't use crouch .. I jump and my gang plays fair..

I am just sick of this flawed argument... glitchers complaining about glitching.

Your argument is "I don't have an argument but Im not alone"

see kung thats whats nice in mta. we set our own rules and play the way we like it :) thats all that really counts.. fun.. eNJOY!

besides my argument as i said b4 is that more than half of mta players (noobs) dont even know how to glitch. if u find pleasure in pwning helpless noobs (lol) well then go for it. or if u want a leet glitch war why dont go playin aa :roll:

peace

Loendal never glitches... umm yeah ok.. I am sure he stands there for a half an hour after every shot with a stubby. No, he jumps because of his natrual inclination to avoid harm... If you skip an amination because you wanted to jump it is better than skipping the same animation because you didn't want to stand? that's not logical or very honest.

But jumping doesn't foul the animation as the crouch glitch does.. I jump as soon as I'm able yes, How is that a glitch? You still know exactly where my character is, as opposed to the glitch I was speaking of where you aren't actually where your character is showing on my screen..

I'm not sure if that was a rebuke of my claim or if that was a confirmation of my claim =)

I think the term 'glitch' has been morphed in some people's heads into 'exploit'.

People who consider crouching to be a glitch must consider jumping a glitch too - it does exactly the same thing - skips the recoil animation. The one thing that distinguishes them is that the effect on someone else's screen is different. The jumping glitch can't be exploited, whereas the crouch glitch can be and more often than not is.

silly topic

Never use a stubby,and have no idea how to do the pistol/jump whatever animation crap.

And i do mean i NEVER use a stubby,never do stubby wars.....

As for jumping,only times i jump are:

When coming under any type of fire.

Jump out the way of a car.

Jump of a wall/roof.

After i throw a nade/mollie i will either walk or jump back,mainly to avoid the explosion or fire.

So to clarify,i know 2 glitches,well actually one,but it works with the nades and mollies.

I have yet to be accused of glitching when using either two weapons.

Thats my style of play,and yes i am more likely to be beaten in a 1 v 1.

Despite this,i feel no need to learn any glitches,being better at someone else at a game isn't the main factor for me.

The problem is where people spend all their time perfecting glitching and incorparating it into their fighting style.

I know dozens of stubby users who have shots coming from their feet 90% of the time,and often fail to go down when others would.

Lame.................

I think the whole game is a big glitch, and Bishops lack of a real arguement is a huge glitch in his brain.

Most glitches as i see it don't give people that much of an advantage, unlike the old stubby glitch. You can have infinite ammo and nades but if u cant hit stuff whats this do?

The only glitch i hate to see used, and have NEVER used during matches is the nade super spam glitch which is tbh very lame.

There are glitches with the stubby still, involving crouching etc. but i dont see people use them, and as for 'jumping out' of the animation, i have played like that since i started on 0.3 and will continue using jump to bunny hop around like a nub until someone gives me a good reason why i shouldn't.

again it's a flawed arguement

Jumping with nades is an "exploit"

Yes, and thus why I hate it.. It's a rediculous breach of the animations and when used enough, could even be considered a cheat.. Cheat being defined as "Ability to act without risk to ones self" I think this particular exploit / glitch (whatever you want to call it) is up into the cheat range when used enough.

Shooting from your foot or ass is an "exploit"

I suppose that would depend on weather it's intentional or accidental. There are those that do it intentionally, and sometimes it just happens.

Not loosing ammo when you shoot is an "exploit"

This one I think would be hard to detect, though I have seen what appears to be unlimited firing a number of times.

It's fine rationalize your pet glitches if you like what do I care. It's just funny to me.

I notice you don't mention the crouch glitch, does this mean you think that one is acceptable? I don't.. And I'm sure most others don't either. I wish there was a way to get the general concensus of the community on these, a vote if you will...

Define these things as Kickable, Bannable or Acceptable...

But I suppose it would just end up a pissing match because those that abuse said glitches would be all upset because the only fighting style they've learned would suddenly be an offense. It's like when you disabled Robbers on your server the other night, people actually logged out because they couldn't be that abusive class. Now THAT'S funny.. There's a total of 6 classes folks... All have good potential, learn to use them =)