What can be with game world when kids wanna play gangs...

Partyz

gary wtf are you doing here? didnt you "quit" mta? go away already

edit: thanks for teaching me how to play mta betty... you beeyatch! and SGB for always killing me and teaching me shit the hard way, and element for being my training partner in the early days... and Sgt. T.row for teaching me how to deal with lamers and impersonators...and zircon for the ultimate in lagger warp training...

head just admit ur my bitch and get suckin

stfu nerd, stop playing everquest 2 and go take a shower or something

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There wont be an end til you give up the rat and stop stealing private information.

"Do i muddle in ULK's internal affairs?"

Well, attempting to spread hate on msn and stealing our private info, I´d probably have to go with, are you really that blind to your own hypocrisy ?

Your "Rat" told me of your obsession,he didnt impart private information.

He just regards you in a similar way that i do,he is though, loyal to ULK.

He basically told me all the plans are made by you,and they all concentrate on VCES,and you made a funny pic(which i still wait for you to post in public,sounds funny).

No sensitive information is it ?

The rest of the quote about MSN and hypocrisy was way over my head.

Attempting to spread hate ?

ROFL,ok then w/e.

No Dom,Bishop was once a n00b in MTA too.

He is now an expert.

Dont you know? He taught all of VCES to fight,he is highly respected as a result.

Edited by Guest

2 things

1. hate to break it to you, but just because you can write x paragraph long posts that are well structured doesnt mean you have a good argument. you guys are arguing over shit that affects the game in no way, but hey, feel free to continue on some of us are getting a laugh outa it

2. head, ur my bitch, get suckin :idea:

2 things

1. hate to break it to you, but just because you can write x paragraph long posts that are well structured doesnt mean you have a good argument. you guys are arguing over shit that affects the game in no way, but hey, feel free to continue on some of us are getting a laugh outa it

2. head, ur my bitch, get suckin :idea:

is it just me, or does anyone else find that hilarious?

A Book

Seems your the only clueless one here Bishop, how you know about my aiming styles as a noob i dont know seen as i have always tended to avoid playing with ULK's due to their attitude of which you are a perfect example.

Maybe when you reply with your next 'Book' you can dumb it down for the rest of the world, obviously below your higher interlect.

Also maybe removing your head from your ass will help too.

hrm hrm lets not start flaming on gangs shall we? i dont wanna get involved in this but twig dont dare saying a bad word about ulk beeyatch :evil: besides, vces has no attitude problems, none at all... laugh. guys getover it. stop this flaming, twiggy dont get jumpy, go talk shit to your friends in primary school but not here, dont act retarded :P

DeathB thats a game, u are such a moron, u realize I got more friends than u? U are pitiful.

gunny gunny gunny

name one friend of urs

lololol

like listenin to bitch fights in primary school :lol:

please continue.... :D

primary!?!

"i got more friends than you"

more like nursery (kindergaten or whatever)

Think he can't name one.

DeathB u name some friends besides ur Quig after all u are his bitch. Starsky, all of UA, aka Tin,Jackal,Russell, some ULK, XCrispy or at least we talk very friendly lol, Scooby, Chef, Chaos, JoStud and many more oh those are just MTA friends lol now how bout u DeathB