What can be with game world when kids wanna play gangs...

Partyz

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zircon, why the paranoia now? anyone can get into TLK.TLK members have very limited access, if any at all. =)

The way RonSeal worded it just made me think that he may have had his nose where it didn't belong... but it doesn't seem that way now. I didn't even know about this until Bishop told me yesterday.

Sorry. ;\

Your childish insults are of no relevance to me.

You know the score and that´s enough for me. I don´t care if your sheeps swallow your propaganda.

There is a rat. He shared private information from our board. I don´t care if he wrote it in greek or stood upside down when he gave it away.

If he didn´t do anything, then give up his name.

You both so eagerly try to get something on me, spending time plotting on msn, claiming "we don´t care", yet the best you come up with is "you do battle tactics internet weirdo". lol, what a pathetic couple. Two 11 year-old girls trash talking in the corner.

Whoever it is, never had the balls to honest. He is a liar. Ironic he seeks you out. He wont even show his face, which in all honesty speaks for itself.

Your distortion of what happened in "the beginning" is just another fine example of your lies. Like I said, you know the score and that will do.

Whatever you feed your members with to keep them deluted is indifferent to me.

Ps. You want to talk about guidance nick ? Let´s talk about how you were playing with a joypad when I found you, 2 weeks after you were calling deathb a noob on the kfc board as you had no clue who he was. Did you forget that already ? Guidance ? No. It stopped when you showed your true color.

I believe your precise words half a year ago were : "so I shouldn´t use a joypad? Is that why I can´t hit you"

I don´t care if you deny it. Once again you just proved my point.

In addition, your long term memory offers you little justice.

Remember what went on the last time I visited your ts server ? Here is a little clue, outside the airport in 0.3. Is there a bell ringing ?

The whole thing started when I decided to flame you, ron and whoever was involved in putting smog back in vces against the members´ wish.

I saw you admit on msn that a "vote" had already occured. You admitted that both you and ron knew the members wouldn´t have it, plus you had already been voted down. Hence the sting operation.

Must sleazy and phony thing I ever saw.

That´s when I realized how caught up in the competition you were, and the extreme length you would go to.

Lying to your own members, rapidly deleting any posts made about the topic so it would go away. Propaganda began.

"when we play our best I truely believe we can be as good or better than the rest". "It´s just a game".

Yes, you are damn right I flammed you to hell for it.

Again, I don´t care how you felt, accept responsibility for your actions.

Ever since I decided things was going to go that way, everything coming from you has been one long smudge campaign to destroy my credibility.

Your best offer being the usual internet cliché "you spend too much time online".

Categorically denying anything I said, right down to what color my mouse had.

Like I said, you know the score and so do I.

i thought it all started when u used to hang about in the servers with us and everyone went on a spaz fest and cuz vces teamed up together on the rest including yourself u left in a mood and from that day u have disliked us

as for smog, i liked him at first yeah, then he left vces joined tmm like 2 days after he said he had no time for a clan, then he joined us again and ulk at the same time i belive, he tryed to kick me outta the clan along with like 13 others, from that day i havent gotten on with him

Edited by Guest

Yes I know nick, you always were.

I take it you still don´t remember or maybe you wont.

Heh, yes I flammed you and ron for spaz lamming too. But that was before.

I came back though, after I made him realize how lame it was. I did apologize for the flamming.

From my perspective certain people should have said thanks for the schooling.

Same as nick should with the joypad and the airport and what not.

I didn´t have a problem with most after that. At least not on my side of the screen.

Twig, djmills, smog and div I´ve called lame since day one though.

Twig for not moving, noobaiming left and right on prawn 24/7, djmills for using the invisibility spawn glitch from 0.3 on prawn 24/7, and div for his warp. Smog, well in my view I read him early on.

I made him admit that his entire stubbying was a glitch. That´s sort of like how I see him.

He was in ULK for about 2 hours I think. Right up until I mentioned his lying. Had he not been booted, I would have given up my tag to set things right.

From my perspective at the time, he had been greatly treacherous by not telling the truth. I went all out for nothing. Ron never wanted him to leave vces. Any steps necessary for a `good´ player...

Too bad he didn´t inform me of his view when I spoke of the aid I gave.

I halfway schooled some, others I built from the ground up.

I never expected a huge paycheck from it, but I never got a simple "thanks". I don´t think the courtesy to be honest is too much to ask, especially not when you are so giving as I was in the early days. Even that I didn´t get.

According to the sherif of nottingham himself, he pretended to like me on the server, msn etc for about 4 months. Thus enabling him to get inside information on ULK, from me the great spy.

Assuming that is the truth, it´s a pretty vile act.

Pretending you like someone so they will run your unlawful errand. That´s really noble.

Mean while that´s a lie too lol, there was no problem between us til I exposed him and flammed him.

To sum it up, he was either lying then or he is lying now.

Heh, maybe both.

I am still waiting for a name on the rat.

don't you guys think this might have gone on a little too much a maybe moved to some other area. sorry if im intruding, but this does seem to be something you would find in a clans personal forums, be it VCES or ULK's not under a topic named "What can be with game world when kids wanna play gangs... "

Used to like this topic as it showed some true colours of some players which i enjoyd reading and gave my own, now it just seems to be the same argument back and forth...

....then again, why am i reading it really :lol: instinct i guess

I halfway schooled some, others I built from the ground up.

I never expected a huge paycheck from it, but I never got a simple "thanks". I don´t think the courtesy to be honest is too much to ask, especially not when you are so giving as I was in the early days. Even that I didn´t get.

Eek - if you're this bitter after nobody thanking you, I'd better thank my mentor in the form of a song (to the tune of Gold - Spandau Ballet):-

Thank you for teaching me.

I'm sorry that I used a gamepad.

I ran in cirlces around you.

These are my keyboard days slowly being eaten away.

Just another play for today.

Oh are you proud of me, are you proud of me?

Nothing left to make me feel small.

You have left me standing so ta-all.

Chode (chode)

I'll always believe in you chode.

You've got the power to know

you're indestructible.

Always believe in 'cause you are

chode (chode)

Glad that you're bound to return

there's something I could have learned.

You're indestructible, always believe in.

Ok,we can end this.

No worries head,Zircon i'm partly to blame.

I wont say names,it's a minor thing he's a friend,and this doesnt deserve him being booted.

Bishop,you think too much of yourself.

I recall the smog incident.

It's a perfect example of you sticking your nose in other peoples business.

You need to let go Bish,we dont warrant your undivided attention,and as this thread shows.

It isnt healthy.

You make our internal affairs sound like a goverment department.

It's getting boring.

Let go,it had and still has nothing to do with you.

Do i muddle in ULK's internal affairs?

Betty,spot on again with your intellectual informative and incisive posting :roll:

I know the score Bishop,and its of no importance.....

Oh,and one other thing "Destroy your Credibility" :?

Go Kofi Annan :wink:

Thank you for teaching me.

I'm sorry that I used a gamepad.

I ran in cirlces around you.

These are my keyboard days slowly being eaten away.

Just another play for today.

Oh are you proud of me, are you proud of me?

Nothing left to make me feel small.

You have left me standing so ta-all.

Chode (chode)

I'll always believe in you chode.

You've got the power to know

you're indestructible.

Always believe in 'cause you are

chode (chode)

Glad that you're bound to return

there's something I could have learned.

You're indestructible, always believe in.

aww shucks :oops: your too kind

lemme sum up all the posts so far

ronseal: whine

bishop: whine

zircon: whine

nick: whine

brophy: whine

nick: whine

head: whine

chode: whine

brophy: whine

dom: whine

sexyb : whine

how ironic :roll:

Twig for not moving, noobaiming left and right on prawn 24/7.

.........noobaiming? :? so do you 1337 guys aim directly at people?, it aint my fault you get hit, fool.

gary wtf are you doing here? didnt you "quit" mta? go away already

edit: thanks for teaching me how to play mta betty... you beeyatch! and SGB for always killing me and teaching me shit the hard way, and element for being my training partner in the early days... and Sgt. T.row for teaching me how to deal with lamers and impersonators...and zircon for the ultimate in lagger warp training...

edit: thanks for teaching me how to play mta betty... you beeyatch! and SGB for always killing me and teaching me shit the hard way, and element for being my training partner in the early days... and Sgt. T.row for teaching me how to deal with lamers and impersonators...and zircon for the ultimate in lagger warp training...

Ooooooh - I've got a wannabe.

gary wtf are you doing here? didnt you "quit" mta? go away already

head just admit ur my bitch and get suckin

Twig:

Twig for not moving, noobaiming left and right on prawn 24/7.

.........noobaiming? :? so do you 1337 guys aim directly at people?, it aint my fault you get hit, fool.

lol, there you go again. Clueless.

"I really have no idea what he just said, so I better feel insulted".

Don´t blame for me it.

Ron:

You are caught up in your own bs. I didn´t start the flame. Twig did.

Something like "I have no idea what you are saying, so I think you are an idiot". Funny how history repeats itself ^

There wont be an end til you give up the rat and stop stealing private information.

"Do i muddle in ULK's internal affairs?"

Well, attempting to spread hate on msn and stealing our private info, I´d probably have to go with, are you really that blind to your own hypocrisy ?

lol, there you go again. Clueless.

"I really have no idea what he just said, so I better feel insulted".

Don´t blame for me it.

You're a Furzknoten. People don't have to know what it means to know they're insulted - it's called common sense. By the tone of your post it's pretty obvious that you're not complimenting him.

If Twig doesn't know what noobaiming is (and I'm not sure I do either), then what do you think the chance of him doing it on purpose is?

And I suppose you started playing the game perfectly from day one?