PCJ 600 Vice City Series Championship - Only 4 slots left! -

Guest [FMJ]Seor

The PVCSC is a PCJ 600 Racing Championship, around multiple race tracks chosen by Hieu (President), Me (Vice President/My idea) and various clan members.

Here's how it will work

-Is played every week

-12 tracks

-Starts off with 24 players - we need your slots

-Starts with 6 heats consisting of 4 players

-The first two players who cross the finish line first are put through to the next round. Losers are knocked out

-3 Quarter Final races, consisting of 4 players per race

-Semi Finals

-Final

-Winner!

Now, the rules -

-No more than 3 players from the same clan are allowed in the competition.

-Individual race rules will apply.

-(Vice)President's say is final. Our decisions (Whatever they may be) will not be changed.

-A disqualification means an automatic kick from the server. It is not dishonorable, it just makes sure that you aren't around to mess the race up or argue.

-ONLY, and ONLY UNMODDED PCJs are allowed. We will find out if it's modded, and you will be disqualified.

-Pushing eachother off bikes IS PERMITTED, but seeing as you'll both probably fall off (and get disqualified, depending on race rules), it is highly unrecommended.

-You will be assigned a Bike Number when you sign up to race. You MUST put it somewhere in your name, in brackets. E.G. I am (2)[FMJ]Seor. If you fail to comply with this, then you have no race number to us, which means you aren't in the race.

-Should your bike catch fire, that would be classed as Falling Off, and in some (most) individual race rules, will mean disqualification.

-Deviating/cutting corners from original track means immediate disqualification.

Just remember, you will always be watched, so we see your every move ;). We do not negotiate our decisions. Apart from that, the very last (and most important) rule is to HAVE FUN :)

Now, we have 24 slots that need filling up ;)

1) [FMJ]Seor

2) =NSA=E303=HT

3) [FMJ]DomSpy

4) [GL]Kyuss

5) Mike

6) ULK Nick1

7) Scorp

8 ) VCES Div

9)[MT]RedSox

10)[MT]Patrick

11)[MT]Silent

12) SM Xenex

13) ULK Garrotte

14)

15)

16)

17)

18 )

19)

20)

21)

22)

23)

24)

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like to know one small thing before i sign up , when you say must stay on the right side of the road, i take it you mean on the main highway.

What i mean with that , is from the docks till the splitt , right . So in other words in front of the biker bar next to police station and untill you get back on the mainhighway this part it doesnt matter right?

Cause i can see it be a bit hard to stay at the right side here especially when turning into the road next to police station.

Let me know and ill probably sign up.

hey first post in quite some time :) ( for me atleast)

Just like to know one small thing before i sign up , when you say must stay on the right side of the road, i take it you mean on the main highway.

What i mean with that , is from the docks till the splitt , right . So in other words in front of the biker bar next to police station and untill you get back on the mainhighway this part it doesnt matter right?

Cause i can see it be a bit hard to stay at the right side here especially when turning into the road next to police station.

Let me know and ill probably sign up.

hey first post in quite some time :) ( for me atleast)

Ok, basically I mean stay on the side you're supposed to. It doesn't matter for the turnaround parts, just the MAIN highway. But that's just for 1 track :P

BIKE NUMBERS

You Need to wear this number in your MTA name while competing

1 ) [GL]Kyuss

2 ) [FMJ]Seor

3 ) [uK]*DoPeY

4 ) [FMJ]Domspy

5 ) VCES>Div

6 ) ULK!Nick

7 ) [MT]Redsox

8 ) [MT]Silent

9 ) [MT]Patrick

10) [sM]Xenex

11) =ULK=GaRRoTTe=

12) DarkDragon

13) [DK]Scorp

14) [FMJ]Oli

15) Black_Dragon

16)

17)

18 ) [VCP]MAD_BOY

19)

20) Dyson

21)

22)

23) ULK::BORO

24) [DK]Mike

If you wish to change your number please contact me via MSN or post here!

Edited by Guest