TLR - The Last Resort (Multi Gaming Clan)

Shib

LMFAOOOOO this guy rofl lmao rofl wtf is he doing ?

rofl LMFAO omg how good rofl

Stupid Duck do the best thing m8 and fuck off these forums u can get 37845-240posts if u want but he fact is they will be deleted and u will be banned so tell US ALL IS THERE A POINT NOW GROW UP AND GO AND HAVE YOUR NAPPY CHANGED fcukin twat

Ron i have also sent a PM to mrbill to ban him ill have to send another one because of his name change or have u already done it ?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron i have also sent a PM to mrbill to ban him ill have to send another one because of his name change or have u already done it ?

Nope,i sent mine to Ransom,he was the only moderator who appeared alive.

I will send another to all of them,perhaps i should try MrBill,he was right on the button when he banned me for having a valid point,and not breaking any rules.

Perhaps he can do some real moderation,who knows..... :roll:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PM OF 'Thoughduck'

hahaha a dumbass moder :o idiot shall say, i can make sites betther than you :o idiot, hahah i whould kicked yer ass you :o prick till you cryed then go to your moma for milk lol :o modder noob..

ROFLLLL, yeh sure you can ok, check http://www.dan.blazeproductionz.com yeh, maybe its not the best but i made it.Your site is using the phpnuke web based engine, the theme is from an e707 or something like that engine so its made for you, all you do is edit the content. Before you go PMing people with pointless shit you ':O' little boy or girl or watever, go :o a duck before calling yourself 'thoughduck'. rofl

ahaha you and tx is good friends, modding friends noob friends gay friends, damn twat pricks dont even have any good IQ brain dead fucktard fuckers, you litle prick i made the pictures and things just took the code to asp from the engine and made it the pictures to fit the site , whatever i made all that without makeing any upload or data bas, just used the php nuke pictures lol MODDERs suckers HOMER = GAY, MODDER, CHEATER LOSER FUCKING TWAT, DAN = MODDER GAY ASS LICKER, PRICK NOOB that cant even make a website Dan = PWNED she is pwned.. DAN = GO FUCK YOURSELF MODDING TWAT GAY, you dont even know what Though Duck means your so idiot, biggest idiot in mta :!::!::!::!::!:

Edited by Guest

PM OF 'Thoughduck'

hahaha a dumbass moder :o idiot shall say, i can make sites betther than you :o idiot, hahah i whould kicked yer ass you :o prick till you cryed then go to your moma for milk lol :o modder noob..

ROFLLLL, yeh sure you can ok, check http://www.dan.blazeproductionz.com yeh, maybe its not the best but i made it.Your site is using the phpnuke web based engine, the theme is from an e707 or something like that engine so its made for you, all you do is edit the content. Before you go PMing people with pointless shit you ':O' little boy or girl or watever, go :o a duck before calling yourself 'thoughduck'. rofl

ahaha you and tx is good friends, modding friends noob friends gay friends, damn twat pricks dont even have any good IQ brain dead :o :O, you litle prick i made the pictures and things just took the code to asp from the engine and made it the pictures to fit the site , whatever i made all that without makeing any upload or data bas, just used the php nuke pictures lol MODDERs suckers HOMER = GAY, MODDER, CHEATER LOSER :o TWAT, DAN = MODDER GAY ASS LICKER, PRICK NOOB that cant even make a website Dan = PWNED she is pwned..

ermm HOMER = GAY, MODDER, CHEATER LOSER LMFAO

see u dont no me m8 i am Tx rofl

before u start playing this game do your research i think everyone on this forum now laughs at u well if u say anything to me (i think all members should do this ) i will just put ROFL so carry on trying to get your posts up how sad can u be rofl

none of your posts make sense :S rofl !en !en

erm can u tell us the mod dan used?

PM OF 'Thoughduck'

( tx is good friends )

ermm HOMER = GAY, MODDER, CHEATER LOSER LMFAO

see u dont no me m8 i am Tx rofl

before u start playing this game do your research i think everyone on this forum now laughs at u well if u say anything to me (i think all members should do this ) i will just put ROFL so carry on trying to get your posts up how sad can u be rofl

none of your posts make sense :S rofl !en !en

erm can u tell us the mod dan used?

yea my post make sense, urs dosin't lol idiot i said tx then homo

homer*

whatever flame on, i kno your a sucking prick twat in real life

and a nerd that cant play mta, or any other game

so fuckoff noob :roll:

i know you undertsand that one, otherwise your a stupid fool

yeah, just ignore the little :o and he'll get bored.

give it now litle bitch dont post rofl you need post couse homer posts?

and the dumb GaRRoTTe? just give up enugh is enugh..

and homer ure lil spammin bitch like the others, and you dont make any sense :? and cant stop rofl im just laughing that you guys posted after eachothers even if shouldint dumbasses LOL :lol:

Yeh, i think thats required off everyone now, and tduck your the one who's not making sense, not only cant you spell but you cant read? Thats why your saying other people arent making sense? And you call other people spammers? You're the main spammer here, you get 100 posts in 2 days? Thats fuckin unbelieveable, you really are sad. Go play with action man or something kid. :lol:

Haven't posted here in a long time, now I remember why. :?

P.S. What the hell is a Though Duck?

/me assumes it was meant to say TOUGH Duck

P.S.S Gunny (a.k.a Cpt. Duck) and Tduck are both hardcore spammers it seems. What affilation do ducks have to massive amounts of senseless posts and wasted time? Maybe I should ask some old people.

/me is also aware he just spammed and will try to rectify it.

Where the hell is the moderation now? The MTA gang forums started up because of so-called "forum nazis", and I agree there were a few stupid ban reasons, but they were still reasons.

I'd rather have nothing but forum nazis than what little moderation there is now, cuz at this rate the entire board'll be nothing but spam and flame threads, just like the MTA gang forums.