What you think?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What you think?

• Good
    • Average
    • Not that good
    • Give up now!

Hey!

Well heres my new video :-) i tried my best with the editing but im still pretty new to it all, the stunts aint the best you have seen but its the level im at!

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/jackass/adrenalinefull.wmv

Warning: You need and email address and password to sign up.. thats all. I would use TGA but I've been told it keeps going down?

Well if its fine il host it on there sometime but for now here it is!

Enjoy

Rider

Rider where is the "Uber awesome great stunt vid" option? :shock:

I usually don't download stunt vids because of bandwith limit, but since Rider is a good friend of mine I wanted to see his vid :)

It is amazing stunts! back-flips, air grabs, awesome high wall jumps, even boat stunting which looks neat. The angles are perfect and makes the stunts looks 2x as good. Music is great, & well suited for the vid.

You got me laughing when I saw the scene with the old rich women being slammed under her skirt.

10/10 from me! :D

I'll contact you if I ever need something edited!

P.S: Stunters and everyone just register and download the vid, the host was very fast and smooth for me, and this is one good piece of work. I hereby recognize Rider as a prof stunter!

This is one to watch!!

Thank you scorp!

Makes me feel better than i am! when compared to Barney and that whole stunt'd 2 video!

I may need your help with editing in future! so thanks for that offer!

Haha! the golf bit? i thought.. im stunting at the golf course may aswel play one hole.. with a womans head! doesnt really suit the video but i wanted some humor! which is why i have the caddy kill where he goes os high and skid kill! :D!

Thanks for the positive feedback! If you make any videos at all il download them no worries!

Rider

You know the funny thing... three people have voted and according to the host only one download... lol :(

humm the page tells me that

Number of downloads 23

so I'm not sure if that info is right, it was 8 later on today :)

I have to add; that 2x double front filp that almost worked out looks great!

hehe the quality is excellent on my tv that I have hooked up with the pc ;)

Edit: i just got a shitload of email saying people have clicked that link!

Well Im glad people have seen it, a few GL just seen it and they said it was amazing :D! im proud of it!

That bloody stunt took me ages to even get close to! i will get it so watch out :-P

How do you hook it up to your T.V? a special cable? lol

• 2 months later...
Rider where is the "Uber awesome great stunt vid" option? :shock:

I usually don't download stunt vids because of bandwith limit, but since Rider is a good friend of mine I wanted to see his vid :)

It is amazing stunts! back-flips, air grabs, awesome high wall jumps, even boat stunting which looks neat. The angles are perfect and makes the stunts looks 2x as good. Music is great, & well suited for the vid.

You got me laughing when I saw the scene with the old rich women being slammed under her skirt.

10/10 from me! :D

I'll contact you if I ever need something edited!

P.S: Stunters and everyone just register and download the vid, the host was very fast and smooth for me, and this is one good piece of work. I hereby recognize Rider as a prof stunter!

This is one to watch!!

Tottally right!

It was a super great movie:D

Scorp that sounds like a good idea.. playing mta on a widescreen would rock! :)

at my stepdads i play in on his 51 inch plasma screen

-edit-

NICE VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the double frontflip airgrab was almost soooo sweet lol, omfg nice