MTA Client Auto Reconnect

Rob0

Why does the MTA Client live in the 1990s regarding reconnection on disconnect? Must the internet's connectivity woes always win by your sardonically conjugated message: "Disconnect from Sever" ... should we ..really? Or is their a greater reason the MTA client cannot simply reconnect on disconnect, rejoin on kick. Stay attached to that which we love without the angst as we witness your failure to live in the connected age. MTA Client Auto Reconnect... why not?

Why does the MTA Client live in the 1990s regarding reconnection on disconnect? Must the internet's connectivity woes always win by your sardonically conjugated message: "Disconnect from Sever" ... should we ..really? Or is their a greater reason the MTA client cannot simply reconnect on disconnect, rejoin on kick. Stay attached to that which we love without the angst as we witness your failure to live in the connected age. MTA Client Auto Reconnect... why not?

c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

This question stands with two "replies" and no valid answer. I'll rephrase monosyllabic for the Dingos... Why... No.... Auto... Re... Con...nect? Can you name a program that relies on the internet for its usage that was published in 2015 that has no auto-reconnect feature where connectivity is mandatory to maintain the network? MTA is living in the stone age without this simplest of functions on a network with a 20% time out rate. That's right 1 in 5 MTA users end their experience with your own butchered translation. "Disconnect from Sever"

Fix your shit?

• 3 weeks later...
This question stands with two "replies" and no valid answer. I'll rephrase monosyllabic for the Dingos... Why... No.... Auto... Re... Con...nect? Can you name a program that relies on the internet for its usage that was published in 2015 that has no auto-reconnect feature where connectivity is mandatory to maintain the network? MTA is living in the stone age without this simplest of functions on a network with a 20% time out rate. That's right 1 in 5 MTA users end their experience with your own butchered translation. "Disconnect from Sever"

Fix your :~?

You're the reason why I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Fix your :~?

You're the reason why I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

How much does a Ticket to Mars cost ? Planning on leaving as well.

• 3 weeks later...