Your spooky MTA stories

Post all ur ghost stories of mta here. we had a strange incident yesterday, the day before halloween, and i feel it is appropriate to mention it here.

This story is based on a real mta story. btw, i suck at writing, expect loads of grammer mistakes and errors :).

The Ghost of Glitch

We were all at home, thinking what to do. It was me MAD_BOY and JHXP.

"Why don't we go fishing?" said MAD_BOY.

"Naa, the so called 'sharks' may get us if we drown. I think we shud take a trip to Liberty, i need to practice my flying."

"Great idea!" JHXP muttered.

The trip was long and boring, but thankfully the 'Start Game' button worked quickly this time. We all got dodos and started flying. Then he came. The king of Portland. His name was....himselfe. He didn't stay for long. He was here on business. Shortly after he left, a man called Glitch came. He was a fairly short man, with a black coat and dark green jeans. Inface, he looked just like us.

"War at the Red Light District!!!!" Glitch announced. As VCP's, we could never reject a challenge. We made are way there. On the way our car broke down, we decided to walk the rest. When we arrived there, we couldn't see any1. No one was there.

"Do you hear somthing...? i said.

"I think so" JHXP replied. The sound got louder and louder.

"i know what that is. Run! CAR!"

Fortunately, JHXP and I were already safe, we waited by Lugi's back entrance. But MAD_BOY wasnt. The car was heading straight for him. He turned around to see a blue infurnes right before his eyes, and with his lightening reflexes jumped onto it. But his timing wasnt good enough he hit the car's roof on his back and felt flat on his back. We rushed to pull him up. He was OK.

"Lets take that guy to court." I suggested. But MAD_BOY, with his steamy hot face replied, "Lets waste him.". Luckily, we didnt need to do either, himselfe's right hand man, MTAMA-Script-Bot, was a witness. He immediately slaughtered him. A bullet came out of nowwhere, none of us could tell where it came from. He was dead. Of course, none of us had a problem with it.

"haha idiot" JHXP said.

The sentences '' ran through our head, we didnt know how. But there were still something wrong - the sound of the car remained. We looked around to investigate. Then we saw it. The car drive just to our side - only it had nobody inside! The car turned an faced towards us. We only had one option..."RUN" I cried. We ran like we never had before. Then MAD_BOY stopped.

"What are you doing? Let's go!" JHXP shouted.

"Go, I have unfinished business."

"Bu.."

"I said GO!" JHXP and I looked at each other. Then we ran.

MAD_BOY, on his own, waited for the infurnes. It came nearer and nearer. It went to hit MAD_BOY once again, but he leaped out of the way right on time, grabbing on to the handle of the passenger door seat. The ghost tried shaking him off the car, but his grip was to strong. He managed to pull open the door and swing in. There was nobody inside, but MAD_BOY thought he would challenge this 'ghost'. Before he could equip any weapons, we was sent hurling out of the car. He equipied his pistol and started shooting.

JHXP and I had reached a hideout by this point. But we didn't care about our own safety. We were anxios for MAD_BOY to come. After waiting for wat seemed to be forever, "Let's go back and get him" JHXP said. "Agreed." I answered. We got into our VCP Car and raced towards the Red Light District. We decided to go to the place where Glitch was murdered. We saw MAD_BOY standing there in the middle of the street. We leaped our of our car and rushed towards him.

"Are you OK!?" I asked, anxious.

He did reply.

JHXP tried pushing him, but he wouldn't move.

"MAD_BOY!?" I attempted.

"That;s it" JHXP said. He picked up his baseball bat, and slammed it into MAD_BOY's face. He didn't move, nor get hurt at all.

"There is only one explanation." I said, "He has been possesed by the Ghost of Glitch." i added, "The only way we can save him now is to find the ghost. We went hunting for hours. Then, in the empty streets of Liberty, we heard driving. We fdrove to the source of the sound. We spotted the blue infurnes - only now, someone was driving it! We got out of the car, taunting it. The car turned and approaced us. We were ready. I aimed for the right tire, JHXP for the left. And since we are VCP's, we hit them both first shot. The car started to spin out of control. We aimed for the petrol tank. We unloaded all our bullets. BOOOOM!!!! The car was no more. We walked back into our car smirking. We then drove back to Where we saw MAD_BOY's body. We saw him, but he was holding his head now.

"Aww my head. What happened?" he asked us

"How are we supposed to know, you are the one who went after him."

"All i can remember is this. I must of got distracted because of RCT talk on irc."

Me and JHXP knew well it wasnt true. We couldm't figure out where he came out with that explaination. Maybe the ghost injected it into his mind after possesing him? Who knows.

"Lets go."

We all walked back into our car, tired and thirsty, on the way back MAD_BOY noticed a Blue infurnes respawning, starting up, then driving off.

"Oh my god...." he muttered

"What?" I asked.

"Aww nothing."

The Ghost of Glitch is still out there somewhere in Liberty. Waiting for the right time to strike. Just bear in mind to press the 'Look Behind' button every so often while you are in Liberty.

P.S. I think MAD_BOY may have screenies of the car driving on its own, im not sure.

Last Saturday, on a LAN Party with my friends:

Dmevi:"hey boys, look what I got... A MINIGUN hahahahah (must be some kind of bug)"

Stefan:"hey, don't point that thing at me"

Yuri:"wtf, how did you get it?"

Me: "wtf I was allmost hit by minigun ghost bullets, where did they came from?"

Dmevi:"huh, I'm in the docks"

Me:"I'm on the southern bridge"

whew, that was a creepy story.

there was some kind of bug that

gives a player a minigun and let's

it fire ghost bullets

The end (we all died cuz of minigun)

• 3 weeks later...