Multigamemode V3.0

topred

Good Job bro. Great edit for that script. but if we need to add or delete arenas what can we do? it's good that you want to save your design on it. But please we need more or lower arenas please add decompiled version of lobby.luac :)

Good Job bro. Great edit for that script. but if we need to add or delete arenas what can we do? it's good that you want to save your design on it. But please we need more or lower arenas please add decompiled version of lobby.luac :)

Thanks :wink: , about full decompiled version, i dont know if i will do it.

Dude why won't you? :( 90% of community script users want to re-edit it and add something new. or maybe most of them just don't like a thing and want to remove it. you must let them feel free to do :( any other way you lose 60% of users. You can just write in script not to remove credits. and maybe about 70% of them won't remove credits. Please do that and update new decompiled version on community ;)

Dude why won't you? :( 90% of community script users want to re-edit it and add something new. or maybe most of them just don't like a thing and want to remove it. you must let them feel free to do :( any other way you lose 60% of users. You can just write in script not to remove credits. and maybe about 70% of them won't remove credits. Please do that and update new decompiled version on community ;)

yep you are right 90%, i am on 10% who dont do it. i dont know maybe in some other version i will do it

Topred i love your login panel and please can you add this login panel in ccs? for example for first we need to access with login panel and if we join with account or as a guest in the server then open lobby? please please

Topred i love your login panel and please can you add this login panel in ccs? for example for first we need to access with login panel and if we join with account or as a guest in the server then open lobby? please please

it is good idea, lets see what will change to the next version :wink:

Well, to be honest, you should have uploaded it uncompiled, since the script is based ( most of it I believe ) in a public resource.

Well, to be honest, you should have uploaded it uncompiled, since the script is based ( most of it I believe ) in a public resource.

You're right, normally in MTA we all should do this, when we use some public resource, we should always release it uncompiled(in case we upgrade/fix/working with it).

Common Sense

Room icons are mine, for instance. Please remove.

i found that images on the internet,hard to believe you made it. i will remove it if you can prove you made it.

Actually, It's belongs to Empire Of Riders "ER" which Gallardo9944 own that server. i've been playing in that server.