• Announcements

• jhxp

Forums are online again after a maintenance.   18/03/17

MTA Forums maintenance is completed, although some automatic time-heavy tasks are still in process and will be finished eventually in background. Expect some features such as Forum Search to not display all results until all processes are finished. Please let us know if you spot a forum feature that worked correctly before the maintenance but does not work anymore now. Thanks. --MTA Team
Dark_Isle

Terrorists Troopers is Recruiting

45 posts in this topic

Good luck with building up own gang... Beginning is hard soon u will going better.... 8)

We have an new Co-leader and an new War-Arranger. That's because I don't have time enough because I'm starting up an website design company.

We are still recruiting

Greetz Dark_Isle :wink:

we have being trying to get a clanwar with j00 lot but now it has been taken by KoQ (if j00 lot want 1 go to http://www.ak47-clan.tk and we will sort you all out)

Hieu is war-arranger so you have to ask him about matches

yo man, when we gonna have that match. I was like the first person to request one when u guys started

please post an request on our forum or contact hieu aka burn3r

Name-in-game:#Bego  Real-name:Omarabaza Age:18 Nationalty:Egypt I want TO join this gang beacuse this is   a best gang and aof us love them and all members in this gang have loyal and mature and iam have Loyal and mature and i love all members in this gang and i love this gang and is my dream in join this gang :D and i love my family and my Brothers and my Favourite food is fish and i Love Play football and Play with my friends and my brothers i promise for Never left Gang Terrorists And thanks :D:D 

ahm mate... i guess you are out of your :Oing senses. Last post by them was on 4 Jan 2005... I guess they are no longer here. And u just bumped this topic.

hhahaah oh my god that's so funny.

Daaaam, They are like 35 years old each now and everyone of them has like 3 or 4 children and 2 of them will begin playing MTA next year!

The fk I just said above?

31 minutes ago, SuperCroz said:

hhahaah oh my god that's so funny.

Daaaam, They are like 35 years old each now and everyone of them has like 3 or 4 children and 2 of them will begin playing MTA next year!

The fk I just said above?

lol, that was funny mate.

On 15/03/2017 at 01:31, Rudransh said:

lol, that was funny mate.

that the guy applied to be part of thier clan and the latest post before his post was on 2005 xD so I started imagining how old may the clan members be now and how many children they have.