server control panel

I am working on a server control panel for MTA(VC) servers that can control every aspect of a server's configuration file from the web,

the idea is that eventually I will replace my client's ftp logins with easy to use control panels. but i'd like to add a little extra that would make them prefer to use the web interface over ftp.

here is what my configuration page looks like at the moment

http://www.fr4g.com/images2/serverpanel.JPG

I have:

change MOTD (with pressable buttons to chose colour codes)

start/stop/restart server (all from a "server list" page, that lists the servers you own) and i'm going to add the ability to change the banlist from the control panel eventually.

are there any things that you think you should be able to do that you cant?

I can see this is useful. As I see that you host servers, I'd remind you that with the upcoming release of our new core "blue", ftp access to servers would have more of a use, for uploading and configuring addons. I can see this kind of tool could have lots of uses in blue. Written as a blue addon you could provide a lot of interesting functionality. With the co-operation of other addon/mod authors you could also provide access ot specific functionality in their mods, e.g. if someone wrote a Capture The Flag game mode, you could work with the author to add functionality for reseting the game mode, or moving the flag (or outputing its location) etc...

It looks good, just remember - "think to the future".

Btw, whats it coded in?

eAi

thanks for the information about blue, I will probably provide a file manager and basic text editor when blue comes out to be able to manage addons/mods. the thing itself is coded in php with a mysql backend.

is there a listing of the colour codes for the motd.txt file?