Aeron 3.15 Updated Script is messed up

Guest killer911

Sorry,,, guys i just wanted all u to know that if u r using aerons 3.15 script it might not run all ur scripts as its kinda messed up and i have no clue why .Cause i tried to run jax cops and robbers script on 3.15 and it would no work u cant sell u cant buy u cant dump so basically it screws jax cool script . So i had to move back to 3.14 if some one needs a copy of old 3.14 i think its on aerons site or if its not just ask me i have made a backup of my old 3.14 and it is running nicely and runs jax script nicely.

Plus Oli has updated his script to now 3.02 but has same problem that u have to mannualy load the PSL again when u rebbot or shut mirc down as it wont auto execute.

Waiting for that problem to be solved sooon. These guys r just great they should be awarded MTA medal Of Honor or something like that.

Well it might be my fault or something that aeron 3.15 is not working on my server along with Jax Script and hope i didnt offend Aeron in any way..

Plus does anyone here can send me a copy of DJ mills Server Script Thanks

Sorry to hi-jack the thread, but where can I get the cops and robbers script?

Also, v3.15's updater is being odd... saying invalid update file. I'm afraid to upgrade manually 'cause there are the words bugged next to v3.16 @ aerons' site. Any suggestions?

Sorry to hi-jack the thread, but where can I get the cops and robbers script?

Also, v3.15's updater is being odd... saying invalid update file. I'm afraid to upgrade manually 'cause there are the words bugged next to v3.16 @ aerons' site. Any suggestions?

Fixing the problems: takes some time xD