Script search

Nerses

Hello everyone. I have a question for you. How to make "fake players" so they just took the server space. That is, if I have a server 100 slots, and I want 10 slots that were simple bots. How is that possible to do? If not difficult explain please... P. S. Sorry for English, I write through the translator

Launch a big Hyper-V rig with a bunch of virtual machines, all running Windows 7, 8 or 10, install GTA SA then MTASA in all of them and let them connect to your server. Technically that's all you need to "fake" the players, to keep the real players stay on your server you need a pretty good excuse why everyone is idle all the time.

But joking aside, CrystalMW has the solution you may be looking for in shape of pedestrians and traffic using peds driving/walking around in nearby areas. Download it here. I wrote a train bot system as well which is available here. These brings some more life to your server when someone feels alone.

Launch a big Hyper-V rig with a bunch of virtual machines, all running Windows 7, 8 or 10, install GTA SA then MTASA in all of them and let them connect to your server. Technically that's all you need to "fake" the players, to keep the real players stay on your server you need a pretty good excuse why everyone is idle all the time.

But joking aside, CrystalMW has the solution you may be looking for in shape of pedestrians and traffic using peds driving/walking around in nearby areas. Download it here. I wrote a train bot system as well which is available here. These brings some more life to your server when someone feels alone.

no, I don't need these fakes played, I need they purely held the slots on the server and all

help

there is no way , the only one is using multiple computers, virtual ...

but as it is in the samp doing? cannot be such that it is not possible to do it...

SAMP isn't the same as MTA. Really the only thing in common between the two is the fact they enable multiplayer for GTA:SA.

Fake players in MTA isn't possible.

no, I don't need these fakes played, I need they purely held the slots on the server and all

Why would you need busy slots? just set a lower max limit of players that can join your server. The only way to make it look like you have players you don't have is to use virtual clients. Trust me on this one, it's much easier to make the server enjoyable and thereby get real players to join.

It's shame when you have a very bad server with alot "players"

When I search for servers to play on, I sort the by players but with fake players I wont be able to do that

because ofcours idon't want to play with fake players

the point isn't that I have a bad server. really good. And it's not me and the players say so. I fake players want to do to keep the server elevate in the top row for a while, I found out about my server, and then actually remove this script.