Minimized mta brightness decrease

John Smith

Question

Hi, I don't know whether this is a bug or not, but when i have mta opened with full screen, my screen is brighter than usual(it should be like that since brightness option in settings is set to 100%) but however problem is when i put minimized mode.

when i have minimozed mode, it's like all that brightness is set to 0%, and in settings its still at 100%

so basically when it gets dark in the game, i can barely see anything while on full screen i can see completely fine in dark

also when i'm in full screen and i take screenshots, all screenshots are darker, and not bright as my mta looks like to me.

please help

7 answers to this question

• MTA Team

Ah right.

The brightness setting is for full screen mode only. (It works by changing the monitor brightness - That is why screen shots still look dark)

The only solution for windowed mode is for you to manually turn up the monitor brightness.

Hi CCW. 

In new path of mta your team is disabled support different timecyc.dat Im using another timecyc becouse MTA in windowed mode is so dark on TFT monitors.

But now i cant used it. And your doesnt have solution about this. 

And question:

How i should up brightness of gta in windowed mode?

In 2019 i dont wanna play in fullscreen. You know about 144hz? in fullscreen i have only 60hz. Windowed is ok my 144hz in game its realy boosted gameplay. I dont wanna play in 60hz.

I see three solutions of the problem:

1. Fix fullscreen only 60hz

2. Make path where users can up brightness in windowed mode

3. Supporting difference timecyc.dat again

• Like 2