*==- />olish /<onnection />atriots -==*

Jigga

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

for the moment my pc is fucked up :x so dont count on me as for organising and participating in gangwars... i hope this will change soon, right now i dont even have time to look inside the fucking piece of junk :? take care pcp

UPDATE:

hehe everything is back to normal 8) pwn ya lata!

today we would like to welcome another honorary member to our noble family

lemme hear you say it loud: welcome =bTk=Sweet!!1 :D

its nice to have someone from beyond the ocean in our gang, hope you like it and prove a worthy addition to our pwnin force 8) lookin forward to future gangwars. keep on pwnin ;) peace

so ummm liek omg wehns teh wg wiht VCK :shock:

from clan affairs, apart from playin some gws in vcmp recently, wev also had quiet a few new members join, check out page 1 for the full roster :wink:

also, add http://www.pcp.vc.pl to your favorite bookmarks - watch this space for the brand new kickass PCP site, coming out soon 8) atm you can click on the img to go to our forums

if your interested in playing a vc-mp gw, just post in here. the pcp gw ini offers 5 spawns for each team, allowing m60, m4, stubby, spas(optional) and ithaca, along with nades/mollies and uzis/mp5s+colts/pythons. driveby's and hunters will be currently left out of gangwars. also, using cars to block/invade(drive inside) bases is forbidden! this is all due to the fact that the sync for vehicle damage is currently not working :roll:

of course as always we can work the rules out in an atmosphere of mutual cooperation, so if u are looking for some fun just pm me or jigga, post here or on our forums in the clanwars section