*==- />olish /<onnection />atriots -==*

Jigga

Polish Connection Patriots was created more than a month ago by Boro, Partyz and Mack. It was thought as a tourney team which consisted of best polish players from the scene. Within a month we already played over 20 gangwars with many european gangs, winning most of them and loosing a few only. We decided to make =PCP= an official clan and begin kickin ass worldwide 8).

Our rules:

-we restrain from glitching in any form

-no cheatin/bs etc..

-no flaming without a reason :D

We are looking foroward to challanging the greatest gangs on the scene as soon as all our players gain the necessary experience.

:arrow: Here is the officiall team:

Jigga

RAF

Joint

Lufa

Kozak

Yankess

CosmO

MaTiZ

Fighter

Peru

:arrow: Honorary Members:

Partyz

BORO

JHXP

Samppa

sTuD'X™

Bitch

TheNight

Sweet

Blood

Lalu

:arrow: Inactive Members:

Shadow

:arrow: Traitors

M!ck

NoWoJ

SpY

Dexmen

NoName

Post here if u want a gangwar with us, or leave your msn and we will contact you.

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems organized and serious :)

cuz we r one of da most organized clans ever...like FMJ or ULK. Dun cheat eachother - MTA Scene is in most n00bish or non-organized (dats da reason y i quit - now seriously - and I dun wanna play MTA anymore if we gotta such Scene as we have now), for example - sum1 remember how da League creation was in progress? 20 clans wanted to join, on Leaders Meeting was 4 clan leaders... sum1 shud lead da Scene, now it is "Magic Three" - FMJ, ULK and PCP as before was FMJ, TmM and VT.

• 2 weeks later...

this is gonna be long but who cares

EDIT: No it isnt because we have removed it, and nobody. In future if you feel the need to fill a page with boring text from elsewhere try http://www.ihavenothingofmyowntosay.com , thanks. - Moderators

well it was a true LOG not cut or anything and who da :o gave u the right to call it a boring TXT maybe some ppl would like to read this huh? uve just deleted the proof of uk's lame behaviour :/ but u still left the cut version of log in their part of the forum

Edited by Guest

Jesus i think your a clan who likes to argue alot, Grow up ffs.

We had a match difficult's with kfc but we put it behind us and cut the flaming out.

Also who gives a :o about the log, at the end off the day im not gonna lose sleep over not playing you in clan matchs when i have fmj, uva, iM, tlr and more to look forward to.

It's enough of making us stupid during the clanwars...we know the rulez.....the main goal is to take over the base which u didnt made so round 1 was won by us........ we will not fraps all clanwar to make proof that we did/didnt do sth during it.......bad losers......we will play when u will be mature....coz i know u aren't

BORO > JANO

P.S STFU JANO bitch :twisted:

and junks i didnt knew such a rule that u cant leave base ofcourse u cant go around the city but u can run near base. And if they cant leave base how they have kill dopey who is running all around map.

Dopey went to attack them they was all waiting outside the bank (there base) as soon as they seen dopey they chased him round starfish island for about 5mins, the round is called a "defending" round so you defend, pcp agreed to the UK rules which is on the rules page on http://www.ukgang.co.uk and they broke them rules.

The match wasn't called off for that anyway, it was called off due to the constant flaming and spamming. (mainly from them)

We have had three match with you now and 1 went really well the other two was bad and had to be called off, but whats done is done theres no point in keep going on about it, its not like we are going to play you again, so peace.

yeah whatever junks

1.how we gotta defend if you dont attack?

2.we didnt agree to your rules as we werent playing in your server

3.we chased dopey for 1minute

4.jano is a fu cktard

conclusion: rd1 to pcp, rd2 to uk, rd3 to pcp

wewt victory, gg :)

now move on to your daily dueling with uva and tlr, teh coooool teams :)

yeah whatever junks

1.how we gotta defend if you dont attack?

2.we didnt agree to your rules as we werent playing in your server

3.we chased dopey for 1minute

4.jano is a fu cktard

conclusion: rd1 to pcp, rd2 to uk, rd3 to pcp

wewt victory, gg :)

now move on to your daily dueling with uva and tlr, teh coooool teams :)

B4 round 3 was started UK was kicked out the server so how could we play it? are you saying that if you kick the team before the round has started you win the round?

Wow you are really clever guys at pcp.

stop it

im tired of responding to your sensless posts.

you pulled a lame and thats what u get. i dont wanna hear about this anymore.. man dont u have better things to do than spaming these forums? forget about that game, who cares anyways, the point is UK => uber lame, no need to argue, go back to playing uva and tlr, i as well as the rest of this team doesnt give a :o about your lame gang and the gibberish you say, so could you just plz gtfo the scene... :roll:

besides, lying and saying bs isnt the way to go. you say WE didnt let you play the rd3 ==> LMFAO noob hypocrite fu-cktard, you were so happy with your win that u didnt even wanna play round 3, so seriously just GTFO!!! FO!! dont bother us anymore!!! :evil:

a big nice FU for good bye