good roleplay servers?

Onfroi

I kind of agree with Blast3r here, it's a relatively low amount of servers and those who exist usually has a low player base. You have to define what kind of role-play you're looking for, I'm not an expert in role-play but I do know it means the payers tries to play more realistic generally.

Try searching for servers with the word "roleplay" in their name and you may find some, I can also recommend Grand Theft Walrus, despite they don't have a strict role-play server they do have an RPG server which is made to be realistic, many players there are mature and also good role-players, there are rules not to interrupt role-play situations etc.. which makes it peaceful and a good place for role-players.

• 2 weeks later...

OwlGaming has been around for a while now. Saying there's nothing worth mentioning is the same as saying OwlGaming is not an RP server.

I'm disappointed people think that way, because we try to satisfy our relatively large playerbase (for an RP server on MTA, nowadays, it's pretty decent) every day. With new scripts, new ideas and systems being implemented, we allow a wide variety of roleplay types to thrive.

I hope that by now you've found your way to our community.

- owlgaming.net

• 1 month later...

It is quite sad...

Many small roleplay servers are still out there which are really great and better than Owl or any other server.

But no one, I mean no one.. really wants to look at them just because of their player base.

If you take a look at them in your free time I guess, you might find one ;)

Good luck.

It is quite sad...

Many small roleplay servers are still out there which are really great and better than Owl or any other server.

But no one, I mean no one.. really wants to look at them just because of their player base.

If you take a look at them in your free time I guess, you might find one ;)

Good luck.

I totally agree with you here. Most players want to see owl scripts or scripts that other servers have, because they are just not used to other scripts...

• 3 months later...