That god damn stubby

I know this has been posted a whole bunch of times bla bla bla

But

I hate the damn stubby, call me a noob whatever, but stubby takes all the fun out of a game.

EX:

In real life, fags will not run up to you and jump around you until they get behind you and open fire, make the stubby much weaker or remove it completly from the game.

I want mta to be as realistic as possible, not a fag fight, so take consideration to this!!!

In real life, :O will not run up to you and jump around you until they get behind you and open fire, make the stubby much weaker or remove it completly from the game.

Yes, but in real life ":O" carry 10 kinds of weapons, ":O" die from some psycho taking a helicopter and chopping them, ":O" spawn on boats... oh wait no they dont

I agree completely. I do use the stubby, but generally try not to use it on people who won't use it on me. If people who used the stubby did not jump to get out of the animation (glitching if you ask me) the stubby would be nowhere near as good a weapon, and certainly woudln't dominate MTA.

Stubbies are the best in the current version because of aiming bugs and lag... the spread makes it easier to hit people. Its no fun when you are completely helpless getting up from a stubby blast and are greeted in the face with another. Its also annoying when somebody plays frog or rabbit and hops around you. There are also too many glitches with the stubby, but that applies to about anything, because VC isn't supposed to be multiplayer.

I guess all I'm trying to say is...

Stubbies are for women. :P

Well said Jo, very well said,

I just hope one of the MTA team will actually try and go to the UA server where every one is a stubby fag and play a few games,

they will realize that stubbys are cheaper than car kills.

PS: Ransom people carry only 4 kinds of weapons and people have been killed by helicopter blades before

I wouldn't just peg the jumping thing on the stubby and call it a glitch, as in any game, or even life, you won't just stand there and shoot, you're gonna jump out of the way of oncoming fire. I do, however, think it's a cheap weapon that anyone can use (vets just "perfected" methods on using and/or exploiting it). I wouldn't say take it out of the game as it's fun to use, but take it away as a spawn weapon and hide it somewhere remote, like the grenades and the stilt houses.

first you guys bitched about the helis and cars to the point where they were taken out of matches by most clans, and then the flamethrower

and now you guys are bitching about the stubby

and next it will be the m60

and next it will be the cop shottie

and etc etc bla bla bla on and on

just stfu and play

I never said shit about the flamer or cars, learn to read.

I like the Idea of it as a pickup weapon, Just give the robber the regular shotgun instead, and to balance it out give him like more ammo than cop and give him a couple of molotovs

Leave the stubbies on the roofs, that would make me very happy.

And the m60 isnt really a cheap weapon, flamer is still ingame and so are cars and helis.

I never said :~ about the flamer or cars, learn to read.

no but theres always something thats pissing some ppl off and in the end bats will be the only weapons left

but im sure someone (ppl like you) will make an anti stubby mod for blue, just search around on the forum and you might even find someone who wants to do that :wink:

Dude, fuck off, this topic is gone stop bringing back old shit.

PS: You're one of those fat guys who wear sweats and eat their snot, you have shit skidmarks all over your underpants, you wear a dirty shirt and you have had no bath in years, you have a total of 0 friends, you never leave the house, All day you just sit there playing games pretending to be cool so what you need to do is shoot yourself and do the whole world a favor, we don't need assholes like you here.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not going to bitch on and on about this but il make my point clear..

Stubby is overpowered.

You say that in real life this.. oh a stubby would knock you down .. stfu etc etc..

But in real life.. if you got hit with a pistol.. would that not make you cringe.. possibly fall down.. catch my drift?

I think a script that doesnt allow people to shoot you as soon as you get back up with stubby would be sufficient.

Rider

Well the stubby is easy to use,I have no complaints about it(Except that it's lag battles),the only problem is that sometimes,not very often,but sometimes,the client calculates your shot to go a very very little inch longer on other people's screens.I know it could be that I'm a little closer on the other person's screens,but it does happen sometimes. :idea:

• 2 weeks later...

i didnt bother reading any of these posts since its probably the same old robber/stubby debate...

but what will people say about the stubby when it works properly? i mean when you shoot someone, knock them over, and shoot them as they lay there on the floor, point blank in the back of their head.... when you dont have to wait for them to get back up because of MTA...

i don't think the stubby is to powerfull. i just think the reaction of the victim is not balanced.

if -in real life- you get shot with a shotgun at close range, you *will* go down. but that also applies to an M60. believe me, if *in real life* (yeah sure) someone desides to empty his M60 on you, you will also go down before dying!

why do you only fall down when hit by a stubby? i think it would be more fair if you didn't fall down from any impact. this would solve this whole issue and make the game more active and responsive.

bottom line: no weapon should let you fall down. unless your energy level is 0% ofcourse.