Lets play like MAFIA

Lets make our own mafa crews chose our turf and businesses malubu club and etc and make some serious mafia game busines. So the game would not inculde only pointles run and kill. Every crew has theyr own territory their making business with other crews make appointmets to make some deal like in mafia errr..... and if the deal goes bad the shooting will start. To play this kind a game u need some scripting. U need some mission other than killing. Like winning mafia gang is who earns most money or territory. The clubs and other area territory can be changed selled buyed or take over by killing everybody. It is just like living virtual mafia life in virtual city. Only thing we need is some scripting work so we could buy clubs deal drugs and etc.... So i amde this forum u can all welcome or diss the idea. I need u to brainstorm suggesting more bright ideas what to include in this mafia game. If anyone here reads has some scripipting abilitys they could help out. Lets put this together. Everyone who tired this deatchmatch and want to make mafia sim online.

Yeah, well Mills' actual server is being shut down tomorrow, so he asked me to kindly run the script for him on my server. Me and Puddy will add to it.

We've added a company script. Basically, whichever property you own, you can make it as a company. The nyou can hire 3 people. You call the company a name and everything. For more info come to the server.

At the moment the server isn't in ASE coz of bandwidth issues but it soon will be.

Ok, life story -ended-

hehe thats great but now prolem is i dont have gta3. Someone coud dothe same script for gta vc because their turf wars would be lot better because u can enter ur turfs property. Just imagine u and ur gang hanging in the malibu club talking about business. And then someone invades ur club and starts shooting and it will be hell of firefight just like in movies hehee :)