Suggestion/Question

ZendaR

I was wondering if there was any way you can stop falling off the bike when your moving 2 MPH backwards? Or thats unchangeable? Basicly I move backwards slowly and I fall off, It's really annoying. Is there a way you can get rid of that, or just how the game was implimented?

I was wondering if there was any way you can stop falling off the bike when your moving 2 MPH backwards? Or thats unchangeable? Basicly I move backwards slowly and I fall off, It's really annoying. Is there a way you can get rid of that, or just how the game was implimented?

yep no modding with MTA, MTA:Blue might let you use such a mod though.

I don't see why it should be removed, it doesn't bother me at all :)

the games programming simply calls "fall off bike" if speed is greater than some valu. a mod could easily change this valu from 2 to like 40 or 1000 or something, so you can reverse as fast as you like with out falling off.

I dont see why this type of mod would be banned on mta.

for example, the gta camera hack mod gives you first person viewing as well as a plethora of other car angles.

its not really a cheat or advantage. i mean are you really going to be car killing people on a bike moving backwards over 2mph? (it can only go over 2 if you are rolling down a hill..)

Mods arent just banned for the unfair advantage they may give but for the instability and desync they can cause also. For example what you are suggesting, you roll backwards at 40 mph but others dont have the mod, result? You may constantly fall off the bike in the other players view, the bike may stop, you may dissapear, you may 'die' as your doing something others games cannot understand.

No mods with mta please.