can the mta team at least do this?...

you better shut the f** up jon.

Why? Is that really the best you've got? I'm allowed to express my opinion - it's called free speech. Unfortunately, it also means that I have to listen to you.

i was goin on satistics of the 90% drop in players :x

What 90% drop in players? I'd like to see where you're getting these "statistics" from.

The big gangs are leaving - so what? New players come every day. Also, you're forgetting that there are still a couple of 0.4.x releases before Blue. They're adding new gameplay features to GTA3, and they may make some changes to VC as well (quite likely considering that VC 0.4 wasn't vastly changed from 0.3).

and please pull ur toung out of the MTA's ...

If I felt that they deserved me moaning at them and complaining and never being satisified despite the fact that they owe me nothing and spend about 6 hours a day (according to eAi) of their free time coding this mod for us with nothing in return, you can guarantee that I would be the first to complain.

However, I don't feel that they deserve it, and I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon just because everyone else does.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to make a few things clear..

A few vocal gang members slowing thier spam posting down doesn't equal a 90% drop in players. ASE shows pretty much as many players as ever playing all versions combined.

Posting here does not relate to how many people play MTA in anyway.

But,the numbers of people playing MTA has fallen.

What 90% drop in players? I'd like to see where you're getting these "statistics" from.

The big gangs are leaving - so what?

The 90% figure is taken from E-Frag.co.uk,who host over 18 MTA servers,and are possibly the only MTA server provider at this time.

Or at least the main one.

The 90% figure relates to the amount of bandwidth usage,and it is shown that since August,Bandwidth usage for all MTA servers has dropped by 90%.

That of course is a reflection of how many people are playing MTA on their servers.

There are three possible reasons for this drop:

1)The same amount of people are playing,but extremely less often.

or

2)Less people are playing MTA.

or

3)Everyone is now playing on non UK servers.

I offer no definitve reason,but i can assure you of the statistic.

I personally hope it improves,and fully expect it to do so,most likely when MTA:BLUE is released.

As for the gangs dying out /leaving,etc.

They arent........

VCES for example are still an MTA gang,but are branching out into other online games.

No point in being a 'one trick pony'.

you better shut the f** up jon.

and please pull ur toung out of the MTA's ...

If I felt that they deserved me moaning at them and complaining and never being satisified despite the fact that they owe me nothing and spend about 6 hours a day (according to eAi) of their free time coding this mod for us with nothing in return, you can guarantee that I would be the first to complain.

However, I don't feel that they deserve it, and I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon just because everyone else does.

there you go again

Asking for release dates is asking for a ban. You won't get a release date out of many mods for any game. In the case of any other game, they know what they're doing and have support, in our case we could suddenly find an issue that takes 2 months to fix. Theres no way we can forcast when we'll be finished, it'll just be as soon as possible.

eAi

i agree with VCES>Burnz if the mta team doesnt release the release date for blue then everyone is gonna get pissed( or still pissed) jus give us the release date and everybody will b happy!

i wont get pissed im not like that i respect all the team 100% i was just sayin that intreast is going and ppl like JonChappell will get pissed and be childish

JonChappell wrote:

The big gangs are leaving - so what?

The 90% figure is taken from E-Frag.co.uk,who host over 18 MTA servers,and are possibly the only MTA server provider at this time.

there you go bitch in ya face

Lock request godammit!

We don't need another nerd fight over the internet, think about it!

It's pathetic!! Talking shit over the internet.

So Shut up and would someone lock this.

dont get involved

this dont need to be locked if everythink keeps getting locked there will be no point posting ur ideas.

peace out nerd

You're calling ME a geek?

Listen to this shit asshole, look at your posts, and look at mine, you'll see that you're the gimp here, not me, so dont go saying shit, come down here and say that shit to my face, I will shove my foot so far up ur ass you'll be tasing rubber for weeks asshole

there you go bitch in ya face

E-Frag has a 90% drop in players - so what? E-Frag is a European server provider, and according to stats from CSports.net, there are as many as 80 times more players in the US than in Europe. So a drop of 90% of European server traffic does not mean that there are 90% fewer players playing MTA. "there you go bitch in ya face"

It is not the only server provider. There is also Game2XS and Jolt in the UK and Wojjie in the US.

E-Frag has a 90% drop in players - so what? E-Frag is a European server provider, and according to stats from CSports.net, there are as many as 80 times more players in the US than in Europe. So a drop of 90% of European server traffic does not mean that there are 90% fewer players playing MTA.

Yeah, that is correct,but it would still account for a large amount of players,especially on the European servers.

It is not the only server provider. There is also Game2XS and Jolt in the UK

Yeah,and they're empty :wink:

Anyway,its all swings and roundabouts,MTA isn't dying,s'just a quiet phase.

• 2 weeks later...