can the mta team at least do this?...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it isn't too personal a question: How old are you?

Bump, I have never been able to have a single intelligent conversation with anyone ingame, nor have I been able to have very many decent games. Most players that I encounter ingame are immature, cantankerous, and unsportsmanlike. That's probably why I don't check these boards as often as before. It doesn't look like anyone will grow up in the near future.

I mean no offense to anyone in particular, but I can only take so much of this garbage. I feel sorry for you, Bump, because you get to babysit so many of these kids everyday :?

If it isn't too personal a question: How old are you?

Bump, I have never been able to have a single intelligent conversation with anyone ingame, nor have I been able to have very many decent games. Most players that I encounter ingame are immature, cantankerous, and unsportsmanlike. That's probably why I don't check these boards as often as before. It doesn't look like anyone will grow up in the near future.

I mean no offense to anyone in particular, but I can only take so much of this garbage. I feel sorry for you, Bump, because you get to babysit so many of these kids everyday :?

as soon as people grow up they tend to leave, or play less...go figure.

well just wait till SA is out then u will be to busy to ask wich will also be good for the moderaters because every one who asks will be playing sa. just wait till the 26th and theese fourms will only have ppl with no ps2.

Only people with no PS2? I suspect that there will still be a large proportion of people.

Anyway, I do agree with b0b0 that one of the problems with MTA is the fact that most people are (or at least act) as if they're 12 years old, probably because it's "cool" to own an 18-rated game.

Damn, give us some screens, videos.....is that too hard? :cry:

This is what most developers do. They want you on the edge of your chair (unless you have arm rests, then i guess you have to sit on that then :P )

Anyways, the anticipation kills me as well and I too, want to see more screens and videos possibly. Again, they want you to anticipate them. Just posting stuff about this isn't really going to get you anywhere. Half Life 2, is another story...Those bastards keep setting it BACK AND BACK AND BACK AND AAAHAHASDOIHFasioghsadigoh!!!!..Anyways, I'm mostly anticipating Day of Defeat:Source, Half Life 2, San Andreas, and a few other games.

:D

by the time this shit is out there will be no 1 to download it

You're not thinking very realistically. Firstly, you do not know when it will be out, so you cannot accurately predict how many people will be in the community at that time (most likely more, not less). The 60% represents how much they have developed, not a percentage of development time.

Secondly, I know full well that if they rushed the release and released a buggy version early just to keep people like you happy, you'd be the first to complain.

Thirdly, they owe you nothing. When was the last time you helped them out? If anything, you owe them.

Finally, why are you complaining about it taking a long time if it's shit (to use your terminology)?

A few vocal gang members slowing thier spam posting down doesn't equal a 90% drop in players. ASE shows pretty much as many players as ever playing all versions combined.

Those who are pushy, rude, impatient and have a clear lack of tact, manners or the ability to interact with others without confrontation of some kind are just the people the community as a whole could well do without.

A few vocal gang members slowing thier spam posting down doesn't equal a 90% drop in players. ASE shows pretty much as many players as ever playing all versions combined.

Those who are pushy, rude, impatient and have a clear lack of tact, manners or the ability to interact with others without confrontation of some kind are just the people the community as a whole could well do without.

i dnt care bout posts i mean most of VCES have stopped playin so have TMm

and all the other big name gangs. main reason "coz its getting borin"

Burnz, I can say the same about Russian mta society, looks like we don’t have choice...U know what, just switch to another game like I did (counter strike:source). In few days San Andreans is coming out...just leave them alone and don’t complain about anything. As for me, I just want to say thanks to mta team for great mode that kept me playing online for the last 11 months.

ps ill be back next year, maybe by that time u would finish "blue" :P

Basically what I'm doing. I haven't touched mta since the beginning of the summer, which was basically back in June. The same old core and gameplay is getting boring. When I hear more about blue, and if its going to be completed within the next year, I will make a comeback to playing MTA like I use to. But for now, I have better things to do such as hang out with my friends, play football, or play less buggy games. So, if you can't stand what MTA has out at the moment, either stop bitching an play a different game until blue is around, or go away.