GTA SA files MTA San Andreas

As we know San Andreas have a beta with a lot of weapons ,vehicles and skins which were cut until release

In cutting room floor,wiki,gta forums i heard about a lot of leftovers about revolvers,grenade and rocket launchers,mine,psg-1 lasermine,m16 ,mp5k ,ruger and vehicles:FBI Car,Roller,Deluxo ,SentinelXS,SabreTurbo,Kuruma,Skateboard ,a taxi and a bus were also cut.Elegy was called Legend 566 and was bigger than now and had 2 different paintjobs

Also there were peds a lot which were cut.As map we know there was a island which gonna to reasamble Alcatraz Island

Could you guys add not to replace these things in MTA SA ?to have more peds ,vehicles,and weapons ?

• 3 weeks later...

By making a script you can actually have a lot of different cars and weapons, I don't know about peds, but I know for sure that a lot of new weapons and cars can be added and the old ones could remain there as well. So you could have the weapons and vehicles you want to have if you know how to implement them with a script without the need of full vehicle/weapon replacement.

• 6 months later...
By making a script you can actually have a lot of different cars and weapons, I don't know about peds, but I know for sure that a lot of new weapons and cars can be added and the old ones could remain there as well. So you could have the weapons and vehicles you want to have if you know how to implement them with a script without the need of full vehicle/weapon replacement.

Wow, really? Which functions would I have to use? :roll:

The simplest way I can think of is by using tables/arrays and element data, I can't tell the exact functions, but there are ways of adding additional vehicles and weapons without having to modify client files, just simply using the model number and adding a custom integer to check and compare values would allow to have you multiple of the same element with different properties.

The simplest way I can think of is by using tables/arrays and element data, I can't tell the exact functions, but there are ways of adding additional vehicles and weapons without having to modify client files, just simply using the model number and adding a custom integer to check and compare values would allow to have you multiple of the same element with different properties.

That is bit confusing for me. Could you(or anyone) please provide an example code for it? :roll: