player skins ! ! !

Will it be possible that other players will view it? or basicly all games, you have to have the same file in order to view it?....cause if you didnt have to have the file...that would...be......sweet.. :shock:

Of course other players must be able to view it, if only you can see the new skin then what would be the point of discussing sending the skins to all the players?

how can you possible view the file/skin/mod without downloading it from the clients/url/server? :P

Will it be possible that other players will view it? or basicly all games, you have to have the same file in order to view it?....cause if you didnt have to have the file...that would...be......sweet.. :shock:

Of course other players must be able to view it, if only you can see the new skin then what would be the point of discussing sending the skins to all the players?

how can you possible view the file/skin/mod without downloading it from the clients/url/server? :P

by having it in your gta3.img :P (referring to army mans model and texture) but then again you will need the file (scm?) which contains the data of which model and texture is used..

by having it in your gta3.img :P (referring to army mans model and texture) but then again you will need the file (scm?) which contains the data of which model and texture is used..

yep I was thinking about custom skins again, if the skin is in the data of the game then its a whole other story, no need to send it around lol

I also wanted to know this, thats real nice, I cant wait for blue.

Will you also be able to choose custom weapon sets?

that just gave me an idea..

i think it would be awesome if someone came up with a mod in which you could totally custimize your character...

select the player model, skin, and weapons. other games have this type of stuff, where you get to choose your character, the way his face looks, etc.