dont give hackers what they want

there are too many hackers around. They want one thing. So dont pay any attention to them. If hacker will start fooling around just leave the server dont start calling names it only gives him the reason to go further. If the hackers wont get antettion what they want then they will be bored and hopefully stop their evil deeds.

calling the little weiners "hackers" is an insult to the real hackers. (ie: the mta team)

these people are script kiddies and lowlife cheaters. not "modders" not "hackers" not "enhanced players"

I agree.

I hereby take back every reference to hackers and instead mean loser-pansy-script kiddie-gametrash

there are too many hackers around. They want one thing. So dont pay any attention to them.

wrong, hackers use a hate mentality, they dont give a fuck what you think about them , or what you think at all.

to them, we are victems.

nothing more,

not trying to be negative, but, really, the way to stop hacking is massivly stop the productions of all online gaming. :roll:

Fight 'loser-pansy-script kiddie-gametrash' with 'loser-pansy-script kiddie-gametrash'

in otherwords, mta should make special mods that can selectively choose their visiblity to certain players (the ones they suspect are cheating) and they have a special "MTA:CHEAT FORCE" model \ texture, and they have one shot kills for anyone in game.

of course they arent there to play, they are there to stop cheaters.

(btw, systems like this do exist on massive multiplayer games, however I hardly see the need for in in MTA, once cheat dectection gets better (i hope), but it would be neat, none the less as long as abuse could be prevented)

A hacker is someone who breaks into the pentagon, not someone who modifies mta and plays it with others to feel godlike :D

Actually a hacker is someone who tinkers with hardware and software in order to find a new solution to a problem. "Hacker mentality"? Give me a break! I think you guys are giving the cheaters way too much credit. Whining about this problem won't solve anything. It is quite clear to everyone that there are people out there who will ruin your game, and until something is officially done about it, there is nothing we can do.

I have seen that movie but:

1. its obviously fake (the best hackers int he world can't crack into goverment computers as they aint connected to the internet)

2. Its very uinlikely that the goverment lets a computer controll defence (havnt you seen the movies THe Matrix and Terminaotr 1 2 and 3?)

I have seen that movie but:

1. its obviously fake (the best hackers int he world can't crack into goverment computers as they aint connected to the internet)

Duh.. That's why it's a movie..

2. Its very uinlikely that the goverment lets a computer controll defence (havnt you seen the movies THe Matrix and Terminaotr 1 2 and 3?)

Guess what, those are fake too =)

I love the whole phone plugging in modem thing....

"shall.. we... play a ... game?"

sure thing dude with 1 post , I can not bring myself to believe that you know that the pentagon is connected to the public internet. The Pentagon is a goverment organisation , don't you think that they know what security is? Also:

unless the pentagon changed, they are connected to the internet. Which they probably did change. They were hacked 12 times a day.

So , they are connected to the internet , but not , they changed it , so they arnt , why don't you just say that they WERE connected to the internet but prpably not anymore (excuse my typo , no time to use the arrow keys :D). Also , I can not bring myself to believe that they would not use a high form of encryptiona nd firewalling... Also , I think you are just another noob that wants to look cool on these allready cool enough forums (in my personal opinion afcource) , don't take this as an insult , take this as a comment , and an opinion afcource :D