Im afraid....

Guest Reetman27

hi all,

i heard of the new mta: blue and I thought by myself: very cool and stuff like that but... if its gonna be so good... would it be for FREE??? or do you have to pay for it?

heh, i don't think it's rockstars lawyers that would pounce, but sony's.

gta games are not allowed to have any major advantages over the ps2 version due to a contract. so as long as mta is free, it's classified as a mod, not an upgrade/expansion pack and it's nice and legal like.

and yes, this topic keeps getting reincarnated, so the forum regulars can answer the question cause we have seen it answered a dozen times already

JonChappell may not be one of the team but is, just like me, one of the main fans. We are always up to date and can thus answer such simple questions. :)

That would be because you gentlemen have absolutely nothing better to do with your miserable lives ;-)

JonChappell may not be one of the team but is, just like me, one of the main fans. We are always up to date and can thus answer such simple questions. :)

That would be because you gentlemen have absolutely nothing better to do with your miserable lives ;-)

HEY!

ive taken up sewing :oops: