handcuff command Help !!

I believe that you are in the wrong place, here is HELP in Possible errors with SCRIPTING...

but I wanted to know what you want I do with this command and this all right to shackle a player 's server

addCommandHandler ( "handcuff", 
    function ( thePlayer, _, who ) 
      if isObjectInACLGroup ( "user.".. getAccountName ( getPlayerAccount ( thePlayer ) ), aclGetGroup ( "Police" ) ) then 
        local target = getPlayerFromName ( who ) -- Get the player from it's name 
        if ( target ) then -- If the player exists 
            setPedAnimation ( target, "SHOP", "SHP_Rob_Handsup", -1, true, false, false ) -- Set his/her animation 
            setElementFrozen ( target, true ) -- Free him/her 
            outputChatBox ( "Player ".. getPlayerName ( target ) .." was handcuffed by ".. getPlayerName ( thePlayer ) ..".", root, 255, 241, 0 ) -- Output a global message 
        end 
    end 
 end 
) 

Start by using the command "/debugscript 3", and don't forget to check your server logs. If you notice any errors in your code post them here. Also, when you post Lua code, use this for syntax highlighting:

[/code]What you've done so far is just the hands-up animation on the target player after issuing the command, what would you like to do next? attach some kind of handcuffs object? if so, you need the resource: bone_attach.

[code=lua]
Start by using the command "/debugscript 3", and don't forget to check your server logs. If you notice any errors in your code post them here. Also, when you post Lua code, use this for syntax highlighting:

[/code]What you've done so far is just the hands-up animation on the target player after issuing the command, what would you like to do next? attach some kind of handcuffs object? if so, you need the resource: bone_attach.

[code=lua]

yes I wanted to put handcuff object could help me create this 'm very please nub

It's easy when you know the coordinates of your ped's bone and the ID of the handcuffs object, (not sure if such object exist, never seen any). The closest thing to that I've done before would be this piece of code, which will attach a ciggaret in your right hand.

The result may vary depending on skin model, but the place on your bone where you wish to add the handcuffs is relatively close, you only need to attach them on one arm, then force the position of the other arm to fit in the other end of the hand cuffs according to it's size. This might be possible to accomplish using an animation.

-- Create and attach ciggaret 
local ciggaret= createObject ( 1485, 0, 0, 0 ) 
exports.bone_attach:attachElementToBone(ciggaret,plr,11,0.15,0.1,0.15,0,180,30) 

Assuming bone_attach is properly installed and running and "plr" is a player element.