Whould u like to see it in mta 0.3?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Whould u like to see it in mta 0.3?

• yes, it's awensome!!!!
    • yes, it's ok
    • I don't care
    • don't even try to put this mode to mta 0,3!!!!

ok, did u ever see the bullet time mod for Ut2003? no? ok i will explain.

so, at beggining of the game there is one player called "the one". he can stop time whenever he wants, he can do dodging (get away from bullets like in matrix) till rocket doesn't explode next to his legs, slow down the time and mabey jum at the same time to the side lke in max payne and he can evade bullets and rockets back to one who is shooting when the time is stopped. but, there is bullet time limit which goes up when "the one" kills other player. when limit goes down to zero he can't do any of the things. player who kills "the one" is the "one"

PS i will make the poll to see if people like this.

seriously...how much work do u think the MTA team can put in? com'n, its already a challenge for them to just get it up and working. that would need tons and tons and tons of coding. Im guessing you could spend about a half of a year just trying to get this to work. and its GTA3. i think people need to think inside the box b/c theyre coming up with some crazy mod ideas which are just extra features that dont really effect the gameplay much at all.

idea posters, please take more time and consideration when posting your ideas.