Module

okay, whatever. But I have another problem. I upload into module all the files from the package, I tried to compile and blew me these errors:

-------------- Build: Debug Win32 in ml_base (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler)---------------

mingw32-g++.exe -shared -Wl,--output-def=Debug\libml_base.def -Wl,--out-implib=Debug\libml_base.a -Wl,--dll Debug\CFunctions.o Debug\CThread.o Debug\CThreadData.o Debug\extra\CLuaArgument.o Debug\extra\CLuaArguments.o Debug\ml_base.o -o Debug\ml_base.dll D:\bullet\bin\Debug\libbullet.a D:\MTABulletPhysics\ml_devkit\ml_base\lib\lua5.1.lib

Debug\extra\CLuaArgument.o: In function `ZN12CLuaArgument4ReadEP9lua_Statej':

D:/MTABulletPhysics/ml_devkit/ml_base/extra/CLuaArgument.cpp:209: undefined reference to `lua_type'

D:/MTABulletPhysics/ml_devkit/ml_base/extra/CLuaArgument.cpp:220: undefined reference to `lua_toboolean'

D:/MTABulletPhysics/ml_devkit/ml_base/extra/CLuaArgument.cpp:226: undefined reference to `lua_touserdata'

D:/MTABulletPhysics/ml_devkit/ml_base/extra/CLuaArgument.cpp:232: undefined reference to `lua_tonumber'

D:/MTABulletPhysics/ml_devkit/ml_base/extra/CLuaArgument.cpp:239: undefined reference to `lua_tolstring'

Debug\extra\CLuaArgument.o: In function `ZNK12CLuaArgument4PushEP9lua_State':

D:/MTABulletPhysics/ml_devkit/ml_base/extra/CLuaArgument.cpp:268: undefined reference to `lua_pushnil'

D:/MTABulletPhysics/ml_devkit/ml_base/extra/CLuaArgument.cpp:274: undefined reference to `lua_pushboolean'

D:/MTABulletPhysics/ml_devkit/ml_base/extra/CLuaArgument.cpp:280: undefined reference to `lua_pushlightuserdata'

D:/MTABulletPhysics/ml_devkit/ml_base/extra/CLuaArgument.cpp:286: undefined reference to `lua_pushnumber'

D:/MTABulletPhysics/ml_devkit/ml_base/extra/CLuaArgument.cpp:295: undefined reference to `lua_pushstring'

D:/MTABulletPhysics/ml_devkit/ml_base/extra/CLuaArgument.cpp:299: undefined reference to `lua_pushstring'

Debug\extra\CLuaArguments.o: In function `ZN13CLuaArguments13ReadArgumentsEP9lua_Statej':

D:/MTABulletPhysics/ml_devkit/ml_base/extra/CLuaArguments.cpp:58: undefined reference to `lua_type'

Debug\extra\CLuaArguments.o: In function `ZNK13CLuaArguments4CallEP9lua_StatePKc':

D:/MTABulletPhysics/ml_devkit/ml_base/extra/CLuaArguments.cpp:96: undefined reference to `lua_pushstring'

D:/MTABulletPhysics/ml_devkit/ml_base/extra/CLuaArguments.cpp:97: undefined reference to `lua_gettable'

D:/MTABulletPhysics/ml_devkit/ml_base/extra/CLuaArguments.cpp:102: undefined reference to `lua_pcall'

D:/MTABulletPhysics/ml_devkit/ml_base/extra/CLuaArguments.cpp:105: undefined reference to `lua_tolstring'